My niece is turning four, so my kids and I decided to make her 4 felt cupcakes. They come out of the wrappers, and the toppings velcro on so they can be mixed and matched. My son sewed the white cupcake with blue icing, my daughter sewed the chocolate cupcake with rainbow icing, and I sewed the rest (and sewed the wrappers).
I love that you all got involved in making this gift. The toppings are all so colorful and fun! This is such a fun and creative idea.
Great job!
Awww, those are wonderful and such a fantastic gift. How lovely that your kids helped make them!
So cute and a wonderful gift that the family was involved in making! I love that the toppings can be mixed around!
Congratulations! Your Felt Cupcakes are a Featured Project this week!
![]()
This is such a sweet gift! It’s so cute that the frosting and cakes can mix and match! And so wonderful that her cousins helped make these.
So cute and creative! I love that she can mix and match. I bet she’ll just love them! The frostings are really neat looking especially.
Thank you everyone! We enjoyed coming up with different fun ways to make the frosting together, and 4 seemed like the perfect age for some play food.
These are so cute! It was such a clever idea adding the Velcro!
So cute and clever! I love that this was a family project!


