Camp Nerd Games - Summer 2026

Prompt: Big Time
Team: Cabin Stargazers
Project Name: Embroidered Unicorn Bag
Project Link: Embroidered Unicorn Bag
Brief Description: I started this project with my daughter at least 5 years ago, but didn’t get far at all before it got relegated to a “finish later” pile. I finally stitched the rest of it over the last couple weeks.
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: Free Range (actually a big time, but I used them up already)
Team: Cabin Stargazers
Project Name: Felt Cupcakes
Project Link: Felt Cupcakes
Brief Description: Felt cupcakes for my nieces 4th birthday!
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: Free Range
Team: Cabin Stargazers
Project Name: Watercolor Ent Postcard
Project Link: Ent Watercolor Postcard
Brief Description: While I don’t hate the end result, but both the frustrating make and the fact that the intended recipient passed before I could give it to them, make this project a sad one for me with more hard feelings than joy.
Project Photo(s):

Prompt: Zap
Team: Cabin Stargazers
Project Name: Stacked Shelves
Project Link: N/A
Brief Description: A minor make that significantly increased the usability of my son’s space. We have a bunch of Ikea shelves that bins go in. After some room rearranging, it became evident that they would suit our space better stacked on top of each other. So I bought some metal braces at the hardware store, stacked the shelves, and braced them together. Each shelf has 2 braces on each side and 3 in the back. Possible excessive, but I didn’t want to risk them falling.
Project Photo(s):

4 Likes