Felt Tea Set

I made this for someone on Craftster 8 years ago! I used a sewing pattern for the tea pot that I found online. I didn’t turn it though as it looked better not turned since I was using felt.

I found lineart of some Disney princesses and used that to make the embroidery on the tea cups. It was a lot of fun to make this. I wonder if the child enjoyed playing with these. :purple_heart:

26 Likes

I would imagine a child would have lots of fun playing with that. It’s fun seeing “blasts from the past!”

4 Likes

What a cute tea set! It would definitely spark a child’s imagination!

2 Likes

The princess’s outline in gold really sets it apart. Beautifully done. I am sure the child was ecstatic.

3 Likes

So cool! I would have played with this my entire childhood -and want it now, too!

1 Like

This is so cute!

2 Likes

Adorable tea set! Surely must have had lots of play value.

2 Likes

Cute set. The lines on the teapot looks very nice, I think it was a good idea not to turn it.
The outlines of the princesses are very recognizable. I can imagine a princess tea party.

3 Likes

This is such a cute set! You did a great job!

2 Likes

My son had a ceramic tea set when he was young. It would give me such anxiety because I figured they would break into a million pieces. This would’ve been so much better. Nice stitching.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the cute ceramic sets and I’ve always thought they were so pretty! But not great for the age ranges that would usually want to play with them.

2 Likes

My granddaughter would be ALL OVER this.

1 Like

:sparkles: Congratulations!! Your Felt Tea Set is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yay! Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

What a fun set! I especially like the look of the teapot and can easily imagine that this set saw many a tea party!

2 Likes

This is such a cute tea set!!! I love the details of the line art, but I think my favourite part are the “edges” on the teapot and lid.

I agree with @Camelama. I would play with this as an adult.

This is so cute!! I am working on getting my teaching license to teach preschool and have been thinking about making my own toys and stuff like this!

2 Likes

That sounds exciting!

2 Likes

This is so cute! Love it. My daughters would freak out lol

1 Like