Fiber & Textile Challenge - Spring Greening **CLOSED**

I did it! I think this is the first Craft Challenge I’ve ever participated in totally deliberately. YEY!

3 Likes

Remember, all entries must be posted tonight, by midnight!

2 Likes

Here’s my submission!

1 Like

It’s so beautiful!

1 Like

Here’s my submission! Some bright and cheery towels, perfect for spring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ack. I completely missed this one.

1 Like

I started to wonder today, because I hadn’t seen you on this thread at all, and it seemed like a challenge right up your alley!

I havn’t been on a computer for ages, just my phone. It is great that the site is easy to navigate on the phone, but I do miss stuff.

I need to buy myself a decent laptop, the old one is painfully, painfully slow.

1 Like

I had something else in mind for this challenge, but I only had time for this project before the deadline. At least it’s timely. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:smiley: All done.

1 Like

Good luck everyone. All the entries have inspired me to learn and create more. I call that a win!

6 Likes

This was a hard voting choice, so many wonderful projects!!

1 Like

I’m so glad to see so many awesome, thrifty, and green ideas here!!

**Hey Friends! There’s just a few more hours left to vote in this challenge. If you haven’t already, please be sure to do so. The poll is located at the bottom of the first post in this thread. Good luck!

1 Like

Voted.

So many good projects to work on this year to reduce waste!

I am still looking for where I packed my big hunk of beeswax, because even though the contest is over, I still want to make things to re-use instead of re-cycle!

:sparkles::star2::zap: Congratulations to our TWO winners, @geekgirl and @photojenn! :zap::star2::sparkles:
Thank you both for contributing to our community by sharing your creativity with us.

5 Likes

Congrats geekgirl!
Congrats photojenn!

Both projects are most excellent!!

3 Likes

Yay! Congrats!

I am happily dusting away with your project, @geekgirl!

@photojenn Your weavings are beautiful and practical!

I also see a lot of projects that I want to do…thanks for sharing everyone!

3 Likes

Wow - two winners! Amazing job you guys!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Well deserved :heart:

2 Likes