Fill-An-Envelope with Paper Goodness - GALLERY

Beautiful! I love the mason jar stamp as well! too cute

1 Like

I was spoiled AGAIN! Lucky me! I received from @SonjaBoo today and boy, what a haul! A big ol’ envelope chock full of envelopes!

FromErika01

I took a bazillionty pics. Let’s start with the handmades, shall we? We shall. Painted things! Sewn things!

FromErika03

FromErika05

And then just tons of vintage, new, cardstock, and on & on.

FromErika04

FromErika06

FromErika07

FromErika09

FromErika10

Also printables, stamps, napkins!

FromErika08

FromErika11

So fun to see a tourist ad for my home state of Oregon, too!

THANK YOU, @SonjaBoo so much for such a bountiful and thoughtful stuffed envelope!

8 Likes

Is that the last package to be received??? Did I miss anything?

Either/or - thanks all for such a fun and easy swap. You all met the requirements and went over & above. What a fun bunch you all are. Wishing we all lived in the same neighborhood so we could craft together!

I think the next swap will be another paper/mixed media embellishment swap so we can all dig into our wonderful new supplies!

3 Likes

It was an honor to get to participate with such advanced paper crafters! I have not only gotten a whole bunch of awesome materials, I have learned a lot about what’s possible and been inspired by the things I have received from my two awesome partners, @geekgirl and @SonjaBoo !

5 Likes

TheMistressT, it was so lovely swapping with you! Anytime you’d like to swap, just let me know. :grin: (Randomly, I was hoping you’d like that Oregon travel ad — I thought it belonged with you!)

Smmarrt, thanks so much for organizing! I’m up for any papery swap in the future!

2 Likes