Filling Easter Baskets Miniature

Your attention to detail cannot be matched! This is sooo amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

This is so amazing! Can you show us it with reference items (pen, etc) for scale?

1 Like

Here’s a 6 inch ruler for scale…

8 Likes

Wow! That’s even smaller than I was imagining! So impressive.

2 Likes

Wowzers, this is incredible!! I loved everything about it then you posted it with a 6” ruler and my jaw hit the floor (actually, the bottom of the bathtub) and now I love it even more :heart_eyes:

ETA … I’ve now looked at every one of your miniatures I missed since the beginning of LC (still wondering how that could happen) … your work has just gotten more amazing over time!

That’s so very sweet of you to say, thank you.

1 Like

What an amazing creation. So much to gawk at…every time I look at the pics I see something I missed out on. The tiny bags of jelly beans, the egg dyeing station, the cut out cookies, the easter themed plates and peeps!!!
I’m awestruck and love it all. Your miniatures make me happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, L2E!

1 Like

:mermaid: YOWZA! Your fantastic craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :woman_fairy:

How did I miss commenting on this until the FP comment!? I know exactly how. I saw it when it was a new project and was overwhelmed by all the details I wanted to gush over and put off commenting until later and then later turned out to be this morning. This is another amazing feat of teensy! Such thoughtful details down to the newspapers under the dye baths and the little wire egg dipper. Do they even use those in today’s egg dying kits? And your Peeps! The chocolate eggs! ALL THE THINGS!

2 Likes

Thanks for the lovely comments and also the feature!

1 Like

Amazing!
I love, love, love all the little details!

1 Like

Thank you!

Completely bonkers!

1 Like

Thanks!

Oh my goodness! This wasn’t a kit?! You are amazingly talented :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh thank you! To be fair, the room box and trinket shelf are chipboard pieces that ship flat and have to be assembled. How they are decorated/customized from there is a choice.

1 Like

Sooooo stinkin’ cute!!! Amazing detail, such skill!

1 Like

Thanks!