Filling Easter Baskets Miniature

I’m sure you get asked this a thousand times, but where do you find your miniatures? I mean besides your mini-making skillz. I love the little duckling next to the sheep cloche.

The little pink bunnies are such a delight. I mean, really? Just too much, lol. Super cheeky little darlings.

Thanks so much! The majority of things for this project that I didn’t make myself are from Alpha Stamps. Those pink rabbits are listed in her shop as Silly Pink Bunny Rabbits, which is quite fitting. The sheep and pink tree in the cloche are HO scale train figures I found on Amazon. Take a look at the variety of HO figures that Preiser makes some time if you dare. You will be amazed. That duckling is an antique, like me. :grinning: It’s one of the Hagen Renaker figures I bought at Disney World during their soft open. The other kids I was with were buying stuffed Mickey Mouse dolls with their pennies. I was buying what seemed to me like exquisite porcelain. Hagen Renaker figures are still available today and they make a magical menagerie of gorgeous little things.

2 Likes

Ohhh! I looked up a picture of the Hagen Renaker figurines and realized that I have an owl of theirs! I see them in antique stores as well. I’m always looking for tiny deer to add to my collection that I never think to use others for crafting. I should have known about Alpha Stamps. They have all the things.

2 Likes

I think their factory closed a few months ago but there are a few dealers around.

1 Like

Oh no! That’s sad :frowning:

2 Likes