Flat Rate Box Swap Idea

This sounds really fun!

2 Likes

Sounds perfect! Definitely planning to jump in on this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

When I start the swap I will tag those who have posted on the thread. If you’d like a heads up, post, and I’ll make sure you get tagged!

4 Likes

I’m getting excited already!

1 Like

I would love this swap.

1 Like

Sounds amazing!!!

1 Like

Since the Box of Color and the Flat Rate boxes are similar, would everyone like to wait until the Box of Color ends before we start this? Start sign-ups mid Box of Color swap so that we can get partners about when BoC ends? Or just run them simultaneously?

3 Likes

That’s a great idea.

I’m good with whatever. I can wait or sign up now.

3 Likes

Which one?

Waiting so they are off-set a bit.

3 Likes

I also like the idea of having them offset. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good. I wanted to join both swaps, but I wanted to be able to have enough time to do them justice and not rush either of them. I will come up with a new timeline. Im still very excited about this swap!

4 Likes

I’m definitely in for this swap whenever it launches.

1 Like

I would prefer they be offset, but would participate even if they aren’t. (Postage rates are killing me!)

1 Like

Okay everyone. I have not forgotten about this swap, but I figured most of the people would be joining the Box of Color swap and wouldn’t want to participate in two “fill a box” swaps at the same time.
So, here are some options. When would you like to see this swap start? Right when the Box of Color ends? I mean, right when it ends. Or give ourselves a little break in between?

or

I prefer having a little break.

0 voters

1 Like

@Bugaboo @loves2experiment @Bunny1kenobi @kittykill @Kwality570 @bethntim @EriChanHime @Annchen @jellybean @Lynx @geekgirl @artsycandice @momiemae @MissingWillow @lady4feet @AntBee @photojenn @Cyn-energy @roler @SonjaBoo @endymion

I think I tagged everyone who responded or liked the post. I didn’t want anyone to miss the poll.
POLL CLOSES ON FRIDAY JAN 28

7 Likes

I love this idea!

2 Likes