Flat Rate Swap Gallery!

Oh, I love that bee book! :honeybee:

3 Likes

I received a follow-up envelope from @MightyMitochondria, with the most amazing ephemera!

Such cool vintage images! I love that the rocket is a needle.
And two of those are actually needle cases that still contain needles.

What fabulous thrift store finds! Thanks again, so very much!

13 Likes

Fun vintage sewing finds!

I found these treasures at the thrift store an hour or two after i mailed her package. They NEEDED to be in the hands of a paper crafter.

4 Likes

What amazing treasures!!! The cutout shapes are so cool!

2 Likes

such wonderful creations and goodies!!!

2 Likes

What a wonderful box of treasures and creations. love the necklace!! so so girly and pretty.

1 Like

Oh my what another wonderful box! Love that quote too.

1 Like

Today was a great mail day for me! I received the box from @AntBee! That box was full to the top with so many beautiful items. I am so overwhelmed. Thank you soooooo much!

The beautiful pink wreath is sooo nice and will go perfect in my craft room.
She also crocheted the most beautiful shawl, I wrapped it right around myself!! Gorgeous.
She included some beautiful scrapbook paper, ephemera, Snoopy cards, two wax seals to add to my collection along with wax! Also two little chicks!!
She crocheted very pretty coasters and included some pretty pink yarn, along with colored pencils and the cutest little alphabet tiles. Included is a yummy smelling caramel candle, a yummy snack and a Christmas tag to stitch together that is adorable.

Thank you for everything. You spoiled me! What a fun swap! Thanks Jen

7 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! I was trying to write you a longer note to go in but the 3 year old kept “helping” and it was illegible! The tiles spell out “craft joy” if you want them to and the yarn is what I used for the shawl in case you would want to make a matching accessory or have some on-hand in the case of needed repairs. I think everything else is self explanatory.
Happy crafting!

4 Likes

What a great package! Love the fluffy pink wreath and shawl. Great coasters, too.

2 Likes

That shawl is gorgeous, @AntBee. It looks so soft and drapey. What a lovely package!

2 Likes

Thanks again @AntBee !

2 Likes

Lovely shawl. It looks perfect for spring.

3 Likes

That shawl is stunning!

3 Likes

@Lynx spoiled me with a box full of goodness! Where to start? Well…I am a Snoopy lover and she created some awesome stuff. She painted a little wooden box added a pic of Snoopy and inside was a beautiful charm bracelet with lots of Snoopy charms! So fun, thanks!!! She also made a Snoopy picture on a chalkboard…see below. Very nice!

In addition there were lots of treats in the box; yarn, stickers, jelly beans, magnets, a paper tablet, cards, envelopes and ephemera! There is a tiny clipboard with a beach theme and a bee to hang off a pot. I will be using that soon…so many things I hope I didnt miss anything. :grin:

She also painted a beautiful picture with flowers on it that I will hang in my craft room. She also knows I love pink and there is a reversable sign and a fun pink painted piece of art with lots of texture!

Thanks for spoiling me Laura!!!:grinning:

7 Likes

@Lynx I love your handwriting on the flower piece! Gorgeous!

1 Like

I wish it was mine; I traced it!

1 Like

Turned out great!

1 Like

I’m so glad you like it all! The other side of the pink sign says “be kind.”

Here’s another pick of the bracelet.

When I’m on the computer, I’ll comment on the other packages that have been received.

4 Likes