Flat Rate Swap Gallery!

Wow! So much crafty goodness in one box. I love all the Snoopy items.

2 Likes

Great package, so fun!

2 Likes

I received an absolutely amazing box from Kwality570! (I know nobody is surprised to hear that, but I would say she totally outdid herself this time.) I am so insanely spoiled it’s not even funny!

Look at this gorgeous bee embroidery — this is seriously my favorite thing that I own right now. It’s gorgeous! And the adorable carrot pouch, lemon amigurumi and bee keychain are so ME… I love them all so much!

A look at all the crafty goodies with all the incredible extras she sent — stamps, papers, distress crayons, stencils, fabrics dyes. It makes my little mixed media heart just grow five sizes bigger! :heart: :smiley:

And a closer look at this bee action:

Kwality570, thank you a million times over. I am over the moon and few like the luckiest girl on earth! I have total and complete swap anxiety now, but hope you will enjoy your package too. Thanks for such a wonderful swap! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Kwality570 That is an incredible hoop! The colors, textures, and composition are amazing. The lemon and bee are adorable. All those supplies are inspiring and of course, you snuck an iconic monster in there!

2 Likes

Oh, I want the lemon and the carrot zipper box! Everything is so cute!

2 Likes

Amazing! What a top notch swap package, that bee embroidery must have taken forever! It’s lovely!

1 Like

That roving honey bee is AMAZING!

1 Like

I received from @endymion yesterday. I am amazed by how incredibly thoughtful she is.

I asked for anatomy & physiology related items. She made the most gorgeous neuron. Not only is it stunning, but it also has all the important details necessary for a teaching tool. I can hardly wait to show all my students! She also included a pre-computer sleep study of her own brain, images of her own brain, a vintage EEG wire, teeny DNA strands, and handmade cards inspired by @LadyLime 's neurographica artwork. I feel so, so spoiled! On top of all that, she picked up on some things I shared in another thread and made a merit badge for the fire tower my daughter and I climbed on spring break. She even researched the height of the tower and stitched it on the back! Then she included a vintage Daisy Kingdom vest panel for this kooky TM patch idea I came up with. Wow. Im just in awe of everthing. Thank you, @endymion!

I forgot to mention the copper and silk necklace. It is EXACTLY my style! :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

What a wildly personal (her own brain!) and fantastically appropriately matched to your wants and likes package! It looks so coordinated all together, too, which I find pleasing to the eyes. That crochet! Whoa!

4 Likes

I’m glad everything arrived safely. I used to teach sleep techs how to do EEG, so I had a lot of neurology teaching material on hand. Since I no longer use it, I was happy to pass it along. (I wasn’t sure how much neuroanatomy is actually taught in high school, though.) I did really enjoy figuring out how to make the crocheted neuron.

I was going to use a DNA charm as the zipper pull of a pouch… but then didn’t make the pouch. I saw you are doing a pouch swap, so I decided not to send my poor, failed attempt. Just sent the charms, thinking maybe you could use them for something for yourself or your students.

The merit badge did not turn out as well as I’d hoped, either. Feel free to rip out the embroidery and re-do it! I ran out of time to fix it. I liked everything on it aside from the actual tower, so I tossed it in the box.

3 Likes

You used to teach people to do EEGs? That is so cool! Believe me, that gorgeous, stunning neuron will have an honored place in my classroom and will be used regularly. I’m going to post a picture on my A&P teacher FB group and watch everyone get jealous. :laughing:
How can you say unflattering things about the merit badge? I adore every single thing about it.

4 Likes

@endymion !! That neuron IS WICKED SMART!!! And the sleep study stuff is so dang cool! Hpw did you make the neuron?? Is there a pattern, or did it come from…YOUR BRAIN??? (Haha, do you see what i did?)

finally…i see that Daisy Kingdom. You cannot hear the emphasis, but I’m definitely using it. You’e wild. JUST WILD.

4 Likes

I got an AMAZING package from @jillybeans today! I used the other medium flat rate box and was wondering which one people were using.
She truly outdid herself.
First up is some beautifully made bookmarks and keychain along with some cool stickers.

Then some blue twine, amazing caramel chocolate bar, a cool blue bracelet with a fun charm of stacked books, the other stacked book charm to create something myself, washi tape, and some mini bottles.

Two wooden cut outs (one spider and a mouse), three super cute sticker sheets, an adorable cat charm ( gonna make this into a zipper pull), and some notecard (I always need more notecards).

She’s not done, she sent a yard of bright festive jellybean fabric (hilarious concidering her username) and some chocolate mushrooms.

She included this absolutely amazing Bob’s Burgers sweatshirt! Im obsessed. I watch this show WAY to much and Louise is my favorite and she is right there! I’m gonna wear this until its just threads! Lol!

But the peice that i went completely bonkers for is this absolutely incredible cross stitch! Look at this! Its do beautiful. I love everything about it. The sweet little face, the flowers, even that cool background cross stitch fabric! Its already hanging in my office so i can see it every day!

Thank you so much. This swap has been so amazing!

12 Likes

That cat cross stitch is amazing! I love the bookmarks and the bracelet and those s’mores stickers. And I’m deeply curious about those chocolate mushrooms…

3 Likes

@endymion That package you sent is sooo cool. What fun goodies. I think I would have struggled with anatomy and physiology related items and you just knocked it out of the park!

OMG, @jillybeans you really crafted an amazing package! What a beautiful cross stitch!!!

I received the BEST package from Sonjaboo today. I just got home from a crazy day at work and will get photos posted tomorrow during the daylight hours.

4 Likes

That is a box full of fun right there! Beautiful cat cross stitch, so purrfect (sorry not sorry) for you!

1 Like

You are right— no pattern for the neuron, it just “came from my brain”. (Yes I saw what you did there!) I looked several places before finding the Daisy Kingdom fabric panel, and felt unreasonably excited when I found one.

3 Likes

There is too much to comment on here! Wowee wow wow! I’m having some serious swap anxiety here, because there are so many gorgeous things in this gallery!!

2 Likes

I was giddy on a whole other level seeing it. It’s such a weird interest and I am loving working on MM personal swap, So to see another pop up just made my day. Look at the amount of superior sass she has!

I was not great at science (or even good), but I really loved it, so Scientific Art really catches my eye. What a great, random project.

4 Likes

@jillybeans my love for BB is vying with the appeal of the cross stitch cat. I am ga-ga for them both! What a great package!

3 Likes