Flat Rate Swap Gallery!

Thia package is so awesome! First I loved the cactus kitty bookmark, then I loved the crazy chocolate mushrooms, but then I saw that Bob’s Burgers shirt! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I received my package from @SonjaBoo yesterday and boy did she deliver! This is such an amazing package. She really knows everything I like and included it all! I have no idea how she got everything to even fit!!!

Gorgeous upholstery fabric

Delicate and beautiful silk fabric

Fun fibers for felting

This amazing star of a pocket letter. Rainbow, stitching on paper, washi tape, mixed media, fibers… all just GORGEOUSNESS!

All of the fun items she tucked into the back

Awesome mixed-media art and tags

Stickers and stamps - dinosaurs! gnomes! foxes! gah! too cute!

Easter egg she filled with little trinkets and treasures!

This delicate little spool house in MAGENTA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Fun extras including a dinosaur ball shooter (which I stalked my husband around with), highlighters (I LOVE stationery stuff), little monster pot watchers, and a gorgeous leaf keychain in the most fun, bright vintage inspired fabric

Cutest kitty pouch ever!

More extras - dinosaurs and rainbows!

Needle felted pear she made into a pin. GAH! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! Sorry for the blurry photo. It’s so hard to get a good one close up enough. So delicate and adorable.

Last, but not least, this soft and amazing infinity scarf. It has S’MORES on it! This will be perfect for cool nights around the campfire while I eat their friends. Hmm. That sounded worse than I meant it to be. :slight_smile:

Thank you thank you thank you again!

12 Likes

I’m stupefied by all the crafty goodness… Just amazing! That little felted pear is so cute. Also love the scarf and the kitty pouch and the little house… I’m speechless!

1 Like

I received a wonderful package from @MelissaLeeDesigns First can I just say that everything was packaged beautifully.

I feel totally spoiled.

First there is a yarn donut. Ironically enough when I was looking for patterns for this swap I bookmarked a pattern for future use that uses a yarn donut. A wooden SEW shadow box. A mandala bactrian camel which is going on my camel wall immediately.

Look at this perfect vintage camper. Oh I love it. The colors are perfect. Wooden buttons! More vintage camper goodness, as well as books and tiny TARDIS’s. And a lovely bookmark.

And there’s more! Tiny wooden cutouts and a slew of buttons. You can never have too many buttons.

Thank you Melissa! I love everything. I have some swap anxiety now, not going to lie.

7 Likes

Wow, what a great package! I love the “sew” box especially, and the camel and camper are also super cute. So many buttons! Awesome!

3 Likes

Oh girl I am sooooo happy you like everything. :heart: I really had so much fun making all the things.

2 Likes

What fabulous packages! I got mine from @Bugaboo as well. Here’s my awesome loot!

First off, twin size fitted sheets fit my table perfectly for tablecloths. She sent me an Easter themed one!

And an extra green one that I could decorate for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Yummy minty soaps and chocolate lip balms, along with scrubbies! We are going to smell fantastic!

Some additional bath accessories and a few miniature items:

Four large bowl cozies! The photo shows the insides and the outsides. She sent 2 each of the blue and Orange.

An awesome and amusing recipe book! I think she used resin for the covers and it turned out really cool.

A gorgeous bracelet, lariat necklace, and a whole bunch of cool miniature frames (made from resin again I think)!

Thank you @Bugaboo ! What an awesome package!!

10 Likes

Wow. Thats a cool package! That soaps, lip balm and scrubbie box is so darling. I love bowl cozies too. They are so useful and the ones she sent are so pretty. Miniatures are right up your alley!

2 Likes

I was going to use h the medium box and had been storing everything in one until I wrapped up the cross stitch and realized it was too big for that one and had to grab the other size instead.

I’m glad you like it all! I’ve been working on the cross stitch for a month, just stitching away. I’m a slow cross stitcher.

1 Like

Wow, this gallery is so beautiful! What a creative group, I am in awe and also inspired. Great job everyone. So many fun goodies here. :heart::heart:

1 Like

What a wonderful package, @Bugaboo! Love the recipe book and the jewelry especially. Fun Easter tablecloth, just in time for the holiday, too! Bowl cozies are so useful. My husband likes his soup really hot, so we have plenty of those.

2 Likes

Love, love, love that cross stitch!

1 Like

I received this week from our wonderful swap organizer!

Here is the whole kit and kaboodle! Look at all that awesome!!

Bathbombs and a really cool book shelf! We love Bathbombs!

My youngest excitedly going through the bath bombs.

Stickers and unicorn grow toy!

The coolest polyhedral dice fabric! I love dice!!

Some fun treats! The tea assortment was so cool! Some really awesome flavors in there! My youngest is enjoying the lemon cake one this morning, since we all caught colds this week.

Nail stickers! The girls were excited about these!

Some mini baby yoda figures to add to the girls’ collection!

She made some some cubes with gravity falls characters on one and Star Wars on the other. My oldest has already claimed and walked off with the gravity falls one.

She made us the cutest hooplas! I’m going to hang them in my room!

Look at these adorable mandrake roots!!! I love them!!!

And more adorable mandrakes!!! I love that they are in pairs so they each have a friend. I love them!!

Thank you for the amazing package, @gozer!!! <3

11 Likes

The mandrakes!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How to choose a favorite!?! Goodcthing you dont have to cuz it’s alllll yours! (Well, until it all gets grabbed up by little hands! Haha)
Those mandrakes though! :heart:

2 Likes

What a fun package! Love the dice! Great idea to do family name hoops. Adorable mandrakes!

3 Likes

Such a fun package! Love those hoops!

2 Likes

Those mandrakes are so stinking cute!

I’m really behind on appropriate commenting because I hate typing on my phone. Sorry!

@AntBee The ombre pink scarf is so pretty and looks so soft! The wreath is really pretty. So many nice goodies for @bugaboo!

@sonjaboo I adore the gorgeous bee hoop from @kwality570. It’s spectacular. The cute lemon and the pouch are so fun! Lots of great goodies stuffed in that box! Sonjaboo, I love the pretty silks and yarns you sent kwality. The pocket letter is so great and colorful! I adore the spool house…and that kitty pouch… Adorbs!

@MightyMitochondria @endymion was a perfect partner to tailor to your wishes! A sleep study of her own brain…cool! Really awesome neuron! Funderbar!

@gozer Wow! The cat cross stitch from @jillybeans is stunning! I’ve never watched Bob’s Burgers, but the shirt is cool. So many awesome goodies in your box! jillybeans, I am loving all the great things you got in your box, but the mandrakes are the piece de resistance imho. I love the personalized hoopla.

@lady4feet That is a great haul of fun buttons from @MelissaLeeDesigns. I can’t wait to see what you make with the yarn donut and camel. Great box of goodies!

@Bunny1kenobi I love that a twin size fitted sheet fits your table. The easter egg one is a great idea by @bugaboo. I’ve received soaps and balms from her before, so I know those are a treat, and they are packaged so pretty! I should ask for bowl cozies in a swap sometime. I always think that, and never do. They are awesome. Cool bracelet.

This really is a superb gallery with such an assortment of things that fill these boxes!

1 Like

Unfortunately, @Bugaboo is having some connectivity issues, but I did hear from her via email. She received my package but can’t post pics just now so I will do so.

I sent her some address labels and lip balms (for her and the 2 youngest kiddos), and a magnet for the fridge.

She likes flamingos, and happy mail, so I did a set of watercolor notecards for her. (I would never have attempted this if not for @jemimah’s class! Thank you!)

She just started a new job, which got me thinking about decorated file folders. I attempted something I’d never considered before: fabric covered file folders. I quite liked how these turned out!

I sent some earrings- these are vintage! I replaced the nasty old hooks with some new French loops.

Some other little things- colorful wire, some super sparkly eyeshadow for her daughter, a cute can cozy for hot summer days, a decorative tin and some adult coloring fun. Also a colorful lanyard and a couple of necklaces.

I made this sketchbook for her youngest son. Ok, not the book itself- I just added the lettering.

These bowls, though… when I saw them in the store they told me quite emphatically that they were destined to go to her house. So they did.

I wrapped them in the upholstery fabric you can see in the pic there.

I also sent along a couple of ceramic bird houses for her kids to decorate, but forgot to grab pics of those before sending. However, @Bugaboo emailed me this one!

She said she likes it all so … yay!!

10 Likes