Folksy Cutlery Wrapping Paper

I have been drawing a lot of spoons this month—- I am very into the idea of repurposing wooden spoons as wands, and I got the idea in my head to make a stamp and then I decided to add a fork and knife as well.

This wrapping paper will grace a box of fake fruit, but I intend to keep using my cuts to make cards to go with jams/jellies/soups for our friends this Christmas.

27 Likes

I adore this wrapping paper! Well done.

2 Likes

I love this! I’m a huge fan of flatware imagery (which is a thing I say, I guess) and this is top notch!

2 Likes

That’s really fun!

2 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!

It’s been a minute since I’ve made any stamps/Linocuts so I’m excited to get back into that space.

2 Likes

That’s so fun!

2 Likes

I love everything about these! Wonderful fun stamps and excellent use as wrapping paper :smile:

What a fun craft, thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Very cool! I love the folksy feel of the paper, too!

2 Likes

Cool. It reminds me of folk art done in the '60s, full of vigor.

2 Likes

Ohhh! I really like this!

2 Likes

So cool! Your stamps are awesome!

2 Likes

These are awesome! And they would be cute as liners for canned goods (between the flat piece and the ring)
Great job!

2 Likes

I love that you turned the stamps into wrapping paper. It is a very cool, folksy design. I love the little stars on the handles of the knife too.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Folksy Cutlery Wrapping Paper is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

The stampings of each are really cool!!!

These are very nice! I love the markings on the knife!
This would be cute on fabric and then used as a apron!

1 Like

Oh my, I love carving stamps and I’m glad that you had fun, too! These turned out great. I like that you included the carving prints around the utensils. And the stars on the knife are great.

2 Likes