Fortune Teller Caravan Needle Felted Mouse

She does not sing like Cher!
The caravan was a bird house that my son Jackson’s friend Travis cut the larger opening for me! There were so many interruptions and delays. This project should have been done much sooner, but I’m glad it is finally done!

There a lot of small pillows, a decoupage bench and cloth & felt rug inside the caravan. They are all glued into place.

25 Likes

So. Freakin. Cute!

3 Likes

She’s adorable!

2 Likes

I love everything about everything! Perfection!

2 Likes

Lovely! The paint job is just so nice…she needs a clear marble for her crystal ball!

2 Likes

Every detail is adorably perfect!!! Love her caravan!

2 Likes

or tiny tarot cards, or runes, or other things which we aren’t going to mention! :slight_smile:

(we lost our marbles)

5 Likes

What an adorable little fortune teller, and I love her caravan as well.

2 Likes

This is fabulous!

2 Likes

All the details! The beaded headpiece and gauzy skirt just bring her character forward! Love the tiny owl pillow, but the wee beaded curtain pulled back is my favorite!

1 Like

This makes my miniaturist heart go pitty-pat! SO STINKIN’ CUTE! That beaded curtain… it’s perfection!

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: Your amazing craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Eeeek! I love it! She has so much personality! You keep amping it up and I love seeing them.

2 Likes

Adoooorable!! :heart:

2 Likes

It’s all just perfect! So many lovely details…

2 Likes

Your attention to detail is brilliant! The little beaded curtain and the little skirt are adorable!

2 Likes