Fridge Magnet Swap R2 Gallery

Thank you! They were fun to make!

1 Like

That felt dragon is so cool!!

2 Likes

Received a great collection from @Abbeeroad today! First off, a blissful dino on a collaged card:

The whole collection:

And details - a multi material collage magnet - love the colors and details!

Next - a tiny painted beach sunrise/sunset. It looks so tranquil and warm!

Although I love them all, I think the octopus arm may be my favorite! It’s 3 dimensional, with french knots for suckers and frothy wave where it emerges from the ocean! :heart_eyes:

I love this little fabric dino!

And last, but not least, a lovely shell that she said had come from a Sarasota beach. Great colors on it.

Thank you so much @Abbeeroad - I really love them and they are the perfect additions to my (growing) collection!

9 Likes

Yay! I’m glad you like everything!

1 Like

I received from @Lynx!

A colorful peacock. I like how you did the feathers

A super cute raccoon

Princess Tiabeannie! Nice shading!

A distinguished kitty with whisky

And a tiny fruit bowl!

Thanks @Lynx !

10 Likes

Bean!

Also the cat with whiskey is great!

I’ve been so busy at work, I will have to come back and comment on all the fun magnets so far.
I received from @GeekyBookworm. Sorry I didn’t post over the weekend, my weekends are very busy. She went with dinosaur origami and then combined them with my other themes!

Reading a book

A pirate. This expression is so sweet.

Mushrooms.

Dinosaur

And my favorite is the triceratops!

11 Likes

These are so cute! I’m partial to the reading frog and the mushroom hat.

1 Like

I’m so glad you like them! I really liked the one with a book!

@Abbeeroad Those are so cool. The little dino is so cute!
@Tapestry Those are amazing and so vibrant! The little monster is so cute!
@jeanneleigh So pretty!
@Lynx What a cute fruit bowl!

3 Likes

I received these adorable magnets from @gozer!

She also sent a couple extra!

Thank you! They are really pretty!

9 Likes

I received from @Kwality570 !! All five are so adorable!!

She covered so many of my themes: dressed up animals (that frog looks like it’s at a VERY fun party!!), writing themed (there’s a typewriter behind the typed quote!), Pokémon (what a sweet Chansey!), and cats (orange like my sweet Paprika), and she also included one of her trademark monsters that I love!! Look at its little hand sticking out!! I love all of these so much and am thrilled to have them on my fridge!

13 Likes

These are all wonderful!

1 Like

@gozer the pigs and penguins are adorable! Such sweet faces!
@Kwality570 I love your color choices and the shading and textures. And the friendly monster!

1 Like

The bottom right lil piggy face is sups adorable. The teeny head tilt, the big eyes, the placement of mouth and snout. I think my cat Arlo looked at me like that today.

2 Likes

I recieved the best package from @gozer today! My monday is 1000 times brighter because of this craft loveliness. Eeeeeee! And a bonus mini notebook!

Just look at those cute, tiny Percy Jackson books! They’re so adorable. But wait, if you open them there’s art from the series! So. Darn. Cool!

The fabric book dragon, art brushes, adorable hedgie, and book stack :heart_eyes:. Thank you! I have a set of metal shelves next to my work desk and between these and the ones from @jeanneleigh, my work space is looking awesome.

8 Likes

I’m so glad you like them. I had a lot of fun making them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow- those look great @gozer ! The paintbrushes are fantastic, the Percy Jackson books are so clever, the dragon and hedgehog are dang cute, and the painted books are great. Your shading and highlighting is so good!

2 Likes

I received from @Kwality570!

Here is a photo all together.

She made me a large scrappy fabric magnet with a very true saying on it.

This one is covered in buttons! I love buttons, but my fav on here is the bowling one. I grew up in a bowling alley, basically. Both my parents were avid bowlers in their 30s. Anyone else?

Cat with a party hat! I 🩷 cats. One of mine is currently on the island staring at… nothing. Greebles?

Kawaii monster! This is on wood and the little hand is cut out around it. How? In answer, yes, I’m happy to have a kwality monster!

Two lil fruits! Lemon and kiwi! They’re on little wooden circles. My son really loves the lemon. He was telling us this evening about a meme he saw where a kiwi bird was eating a kiwi fruit and it said “cannibalism” on it. This was followed by my husband showing him a video of a kiwi roaring. Their noise is unsettling for such a cute looking bird. Kinda likes koalas.

Thank you for my magnets! This has been a fun swap!

8 Likes

All fabulous! The kawaii monster is my fave but that kitty is a verrrry close second!

3 Likes

I love that scrappy one!!!

3 Likes