Fridge Magnet Swap Round 1 GALLERY

Awesome magnets everywhere!

Yay! Glad you got them and like them! I do love a theme. When given a theme, I go in Hard!!!

5 Likes

The birds are cute, so cheerfully colorful.

2 Likes

Ha! I’m more like Dug in “Up”… squirrel!

3 Likes

What cheery birds! They would brighten up a fridge, wouldn’t they? Nicely done!

3 Likes

They make me smile every time I turn around & see them! :grin:

5 Likes

Every one if these is so completely different in style and materials, and all so packed full of personality! Love 'em!

2 Likes

You know, I love the variety of the other packages, but I also love the theme of this one! So bright and cheery too! XD

2 Likes

I RECEIVED! Here are my super adorable magnets from @EriChanHime!

There’s a Piranha Plant monster from Mario, which shares a lovely red and white polka-dot motif with the gorgeous embroidered mushroom beside it! There’s another beautiful embroidered one below featuring colorful flowers, next to a big cheery soot sprite from Ghibli’s Spirited Away! And the one that made me squeal out loud, up there in the upper right, is Eelektrik! It’s one of the lesser-known Pokémon, I believe, but it’s extra special to me because it’s the one on my nameplate at work, the Pokémon that represents me! XD

Every one of these is SOOOOO cute and well made and very very me; thank you soooo much, Erin!

11 Likes

Wow! I love all of the wee stitches!

1 Like

That mushroom embroidery! Wow! They are all pretty cool.

1 Like

Those are all so great, but the embroidered flower one really speaks to me!

2 Likes

Wonderful needlework! I’m rubbish at french knots and The spots on the shrooms are perfect.

2 Likes

That mushroom is amazing!

2 Likes

I received my awesome magnets from @AuFish

Everything was so nicely packaged

An adorable otter. I love his little face so much

Geordi LaForge! From Star Trek the next generation. I saw him on AuFish’s pinterest and Told her how cool her was.

A cute Dino. I think we both had this Dino pinned

The cutest little hedgehog

And then! My favorite! On a whim I added a theme of cats with whisky on my questionnaire. A friend once gave me a print that I have hanging in my kitchen of a cat with a whisky glass and bottle and I loved it. I’m a huge cat person and a big fan of whisky

The print

I figured that was a big ask and didn’t expect that particular theme but AuFish delivered!!!

A little hanging basket with a kitty and a bottle of whisky

Plus behind the kitty you can see she made a tiny shopping bag full of more bottles of whisky.

I love this so much. Thank you AuFish!!!

On my fridge and with my other magnets.

11 Likes

Wow! What variety! You had some interesting themes… and @AuFish really did them justice, too. The otter and the drunken cat are especially adorable.

1 Like

Whoa!! Those are amazing! The otter is so cute, but I love how the dino belly looks like a rainbow!

1 Like

The whole time I was crafting, my mental jukebox kept playing “One bourbon, One Jack, and One Beer.”

I’m am so glad that you like them, especially the cat. I had to giggle that we each made a teardrop basket. Great minds!

4 Likes

I need to up my theme game! I’ve already spied more than a few new themes for the next round. :wink:
That otter is great! What am I saying?! They’re all great!

1 Like

At first glance of these I said “those are SO Roler!” and then realized it was you posting! :rofl:

2 Likes