Fridge Magnet Swap Round 1 GALLERY

They are all so cool! The paper clay version of Mason is especially wonderful!

1 Like

Wow those are all so great! I would not have thought to make an assemblage magnet piece. Very cool.

2 Likes

They are all great but I love the mini canvas!

2 Likes

I love all the different materials and textures!
They all look great!

1 Like

I’m so happy! I love the magnets I got from @crafty-becky! Check them out!

I am especially in love with this little guy!

Because possums are a crack up!

Thank you SO MUCH!!!

7 Likes

Oooo those look like Mary E teacups! Lovely. And the cloud makes me smile!

2 Likes

Another set of wonderful magnets!
The little rain cloud is so cute!
I agree, @Fonduie, possums are goofy as anything. When my son was little, he saw one on the back porch and thought it was a “really sick kitty that needed help.” He thought that it had got into an accident and lost all the fur on its tail. :joy:

2 Likes

Super cute!

Eeee they just keep coming!! I particularly love the lovely portrayal of Mason the cat, and the cheerful rain cloud. :slight_smile: There is so much talent and variety in all these packages!

2 Likes

It was so much fun to paint Mason. I tried to give her pink toe beans, but it’s not that visible.

Fun fact: two of the magnets have IKEA parts. The assemblage piece and the ”skvader”. The honeycomb texture is the inside of a protective cardboard thingy from the flat packs.

The possum is super cute! I also like the use of patterned fabric for the sprinkles and tea magnets.

Love the vintage sewing machine further up too!

5 Likes

So it only took NINE WEEKS for magnets to get to @Annchen in Sweden. Sadly she is laid up, so I told her I’d be happy to post what I sent her. Without discussing it, we crafted each magnet in different mediums. Some are a combo of her themes. In no specific order:

Forgive my awful puns. I had almost as much fun coming up with the puns. :smiley:

2020 succs: felt succulents in a little flower pot.

Mange moi (eat me): chocolate cake wouldn’t be as cute, so I made it in colors inspired by cherry blossom scrapbook paper.

Good things come on small peckages: not modeled after a real bird, just a sassy punky dude

Does this collar make me look fat?: I was trying to make it resemble her cats Chilla and Chaplin… but after I sent it I realized that I forgot the tabby :m: on the forehead. On a side note, his tail is poseable and I laughed out loud when I made his little anus. :crazy_face:

Efficactus sunset: a take on efficacious … sometimes ya just need a good sunset to feel better and it was a way to send her some flavor from my neck of the woods. paper clay, modeling mediums, acrylic inks, faux flower bits

Group shot

I am so glad that she finally received them but thrilled that I had such a great swap partner!

10 Likes

These are all so delightful! The cake and the succulents are my favorite.

2 Likes

I love the colors and texture in the sunset and succulents!

2 Likes

Love the succulents!

2 Likes

They are all great and I love all the different mediums you used. Your line made me laugh.

3 Likes

Wow! These are great! Love all the variety and the different techniques.

2 Likes

And as if that wasn’t enough it was all wrapped really nicely:

So worth waiting for!

6 Likes

I have a few dark pictures of the magnets in their new homes.

Cactus on the magnetic rack in my craft/work room.

This little dude is so cute! He lives on top of the fridge now.

All together! The kitty reminds me of my two weirdos, even without a tabby M.

8 Likes

Hooray, I’m SO happy the last package finally arrived safely! And what a package! I think the cactus and the cat are my favorite, but they’re all so cool!

Thanks so much for an awesome swap, everyone! This officially wraps it up! XD Great crafting all around! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks for suggesting the swap and for hosting!

3 Likes