Frog prince watercolour

I painted this little guy for a friend recently. :frog: Over the last few months I’ve been making an effort to mail some little pictures and cards to friends far and near - I’m a big fan of snail mail :snail:

Frogs are so much fun to paint!

48 Likes

Wow! I love his gorgeous little smug expression. Your watercolor use is so beautiful. I love the splashes of painterly color.

Since I can only give the project one heart, I’ll give it 50 hearts below. It deserves all of them and more. :kissing_heart:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

This is the cutest frog I’ve seen in a long time. Love the watercolorness of it all.

2 Likes

Thanks so much you guys!!

1 Like

So cute!!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing! You should make prints and make cards out of him. He is amazing. Your watercolor work is phenomenal. Love him!!!
PS. Those eyes. Ugh. You’re killing me! Love, love, love!

2 Likes

this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE THING! sorry to yell but jeez oh pete’s this is fab.

3 Likes

FROG!!! He’s a little charmer. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s so royal! :crown:

2 Likes

Oh, this is fantastic! I call one of my nieces Grumpy Frog. This happy frog makes me smile :blush:

2 Likes

This is wonderful!

2 Likes

What a handsome fella!

2 Likes

Toadally cool!

4 Likes

Really really cute!

2 Likes

he’s adorable!

2 Likes

This is so cute! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! He just looks like he so totally comfortable with being a prince and all, but not at all haughty about it.

3 Likes

This looks great! You’re very skilled at blending the watercolors to create a lovely finished piece!

1 Like

I immediately thought of you and knew you would just love this. It’s your all-time favourite theme! A really gorgeous rendition too, he’s such a special prince among frogs, haha.

2 Likes

Snail mailing a watercolor frog is the best way to send love. What a lucky recipient!

1 Like