Froggy with a lolly pocket

I made a frog from one of Spin a Yarn Crochet’s ragdoll collection. I like the cute pink cheeks and the pocket perfect to hold a lollipop. Or maybe a tooth from the tooth fairy?

I initially had the cheeks too high, but it took me a bit to figure out that’s what was bothering me. Here he is before I moved the cheeks

I’m glad I fixed that. This kind of frog is one I’m happy to have at my house in relation to crochet :grin:

19 Likes

He is very cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love her patterns, your frog came out great!

1 Like

Adorable!!

1 Like

Super cute little froggy!

1 Like

So adorable. The cheeks are perfect. It was cute before, but it is crazy how a millimeter or two can change an expression. I have never seen a doll with this kind of pocket so this is extra cool to me.

2 Likes

What a cutie! It would make a delightful tooth fairy pillow!

1 Like

I hope you do more like this! So cute!

1 Like

I love the tooth fairy pillow idea! And moving the cheeks was definitely the right call! So much cuter now.

1 Like

I’m sure I will at some point. I love her patterns. I made this one years ago. It’s one of my favorites.

6 Likes

:sparkler: :partying_face: Congratulations, this is a featured project for this week. :partying_face: :sparkler:

1 Like

I didn’t know frogs could be that cute!
The highest cheeks didn’t bother me, it looked like he was blushing very hard :smiley:

2 Likes