Galentines Day Swap

I was thinking of starting a Galentine’s Day swap right after Christmas. Sign-ups could be until January 10th. Give everyone until January 31st to send. It would be one extra small and a Valentine’s Day card for your partner. My thought is to be able to send the extra small in the envelope with the card. You could decide the number of partners you wanted. Or we could do just the cards. Anyone interested? Any other ideas? Let me know!

13 Likes

Interested!

2 Likes

I’d be interested too!

2 Likes

Would you want to do the extra small along with the card, or just do cards?

2 Likes

Extra-small extra sounds good, but I’d do either.

2 Likes

I would definitely think about this one.

Also, can I just say, I love that the extra small category is getting some love here. I’m not sure I’ve seen a swap call for it yet.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I like the extra small + card.

2 Likes

Maaayyyybeee… let’s see if there’s some crafty-mojo revival on the horizon for me…

2 Likes

Extra small is great for international mail!

2 Likes

I will allow everyone to choose the amount of partners they want so they can get more cards. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I want to do it and make some extra smalls! We could all start the extra smalls early too, right? I’d assume they’d be somewhat generic, but correct me if I’m wrong. I’m thinking happy things about friendship and crafting would work.

My mind is swimming with ideas. I’m thinking things like this:
Small cross stitch pieces