GALentine's GALlery!

Fixed! Thanks. Our internet was going in and out at work, and I just got done updating the directory. My head was all over the place. Thanks for correcting me!

3 Likes

It happens! I had a busy mail week last week and it took a lot of concentration to keep it all straight.

2 Likes

The orange cat sticker looks like it’s playing air guitar! Awwwww!

4 Likes

I’m glad you like it!

2 Likes

I’m starting to worry about the galentines that haven’t arrived yet. I can understand the one to @jemimah still being out, but what has the post office done with @endymion’s? Luckily, I have banner extras on hand if needed and a TON alcohol ink.

3 Likes

It may be sitting at my PO Box; got an email from Informed Delivery that said it was coming.

3 Likes

I just got home and got two envelopes in my mailbox! Haven’t even opened them yet, just about to sit down with a cup of tea …

4 Likes

Two lovely Galentine greetings today!

Beautiful card from @Tapestry, with the prettiest mini banner, and perfect stickers!

Inspirational collage card, and a gorgeous fabric badge from @Abbeeroad!

Thank you both so much, I love them!

17 Likes

Both so beautiful!

3 Likes

I did receive from @Tapestry today!
Gorgeous, dreamy alcohol ink card with metallic gold accents.

And such a lovely little banner, also with golden details.

(Oh, and some stickers that I totally forgot to put in the pictures!)
Thanks so much!

15 Likes

We only get mail delivered every other day, and I think this is a delivery day. I’ll haunt the mailbox looking for cards :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

All my Galentine’s made it! Yay! So glad you like it and the post office didn’t gobble them up!

5 Likes

Tapestry I really LOVE the little flags!

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay in posting!

I received from @wittychild
Love the sparkle!

And the stickers! So pretty

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitty stickers!!!

And I received from @endymion
Endymion- I am so impressed with your Lino cut!

And the cute little magnets.

Already in my fridge

Thanks!

15 Likes

Thanks! They were fun to design and make. Finally my oodles of ribbon and piles of mica powder came in handy.

3 Likes

I blink and I miss so many posts for this swap. Waiting on new glasses prescription, so mostly just scrolling and loving posts. So much diversity! Love it!

2 Likes

I received my last GALentine, from @Myrthena, today!

A lovely old fashioned sewing machine! Super fun!

My extra smalls:

When you open the painted paper all the way, you notice a woman.

And, a fun torn paper bookmark that makes things look like they are floating a bit.

Thanks so much!

13 Likes

That is beautiful @Myrthena !

2 Likes

Lovely artwork @Myrthena . Did you color the background too? Its so rich and lush.

1 Like

Finally pics!

I received this from @curiousfae!
It’s a big card with different pop tab layers. It’s so pretty and I love the sentiment. Inside is an All About Curiousfae print! It has her favs like crafts, music, books, etc. It reminds me of those little baseball cards we’ve swapped where it has a pic or drawn image of yourself and little facts. Only this is bigger.

She sent stickers!

Aaaaaand, this heart! (What is it made out of?)

I like this sentiment as well. It reminds me of when the Cowardly Lion got his courage and also of a bracelet I have that says “Be Brave” on it.

Thank you, @curiousfae!

12 Likes