GALentine's GALlery!

I also received from angel @gozer!

Isn’t the card so sweet? Was it hard to hold the ribbon down and sew at the same time???

I also received an origami heart in such a cute paper as well as two images for coloring! This is serendipitous because I’m having some little girls over today that also enjoy coloring. I’m going to make some copies for them as well (I assume that’s okay?)

Thank you @gozer!!

13 Likes

The background is done with panpastel, so the colors blend easely. It was fixated before the rest of the painting was made.

3 Likes

@curiousfae, that card is stunning!
Beautiful cards as always, @gozer and @Myrthena.

3 Likes

Got a second Galatines card today from @jeanneleigh With a llama , a handy magnet with a heart and a bookmark
Thanks you

13 Likes

@irid3sc3nt copy and share them all you want! That goes for everyone. Have fun with them.

@curiousfae - That card is gorgeous! You can tell you took your time and crafted phenomenal and beautiful cards. The colors and composition and sentiment are amazing. I love everything about it!

6 Likes

So much lovely stuff! It’s so cool how everyone had such a different vision!

3 Likes

I recieved a lovely Galentine from @jemimah! I adore the art and ephemera (card on the left, art on the right)! Thank you!

16 Likes

I also received from @jemimah today!

The beautiful card:

Lovely artwork!

Fun affirmation cards:

And a bonus heart:

I love it all! :two_hearts:

15 Likes

Those watercolour hearts are :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@jemimah your watercolors are stunning. The flicks of paint at the bottom of the house is amazing. Love those hearts too!

2 Likes

The assortment of watercolors in this gallery are so pretty!

6 Likes

I just got two gorgeous Galentines in my mailbox late this afternoon! Pics in the morning :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

** HAPPY GALENTINE’S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!**

Dang complete sentence error.

14 Likes

Happy galentines day!

2 Likes

Happy Galentine’s Day friends!!

I have two beautiful bits of mail to share :smile:

@curiousfae sent me this stunning 3D card! Isn’t it fabulous?

She also included a cool ‘about me’ note, a pile of great stickers and a pretty magnet too! It’s awesome getting to know you a bit better :smile:

@geekgirl sent me a gorgeous artsy card, the gold swirl is so pretty!

She also included some cool and colourful hearts, perfect to add to my art journals, and a fantastic ATC magnet!

Thank you both so much, I love everything :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

@curiousfae, I love the visual interest of your collaged cards!

4 Likes

@curiousfae your cards are just lovely - so many layers and details! @geekgirl love the color combinations in your hearts. @jemimah love the depth and layout of your watercolors- the house looks so restful and the affirmation cards are just great! @endymion - love the print! And I adore the flower and pinwheel magnets- fantastic!

5 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s cards, they are all wonderful! I received 3 GALentines cards of my own, just in time to celebrate.

First up, this wonderful Alice in Wonderland themed card from @irid3sc3nt . I loved opening all the cards/envelopes inside other envelopes, like a valentines matryoshka doll. The theme is wonderful, we love Alice in Wonderland. The little playing card bunting is such a cute and clever idea, thank you!

Next I opened a lovely stitched ribbon heart card from @gozer . I’d never thought of stitching a card, what a great idea, it’s perfect! My kids can’t wait to color the charming pictures and the bookmark is the perfect addition to our traditional family Valentine’s book exchange. My daughter really wants to learn how to fold the hearts herself, we love it! Thank you for the thoughtful card, and an extra thank you for filling in for some missing mail!

And finally, I opened a cool collaged card from @Magpie . The interior is stained with an affirmation, and I also got a small home made envelope with a fun idea for a family/friend activity to do together inside. Thank you!

11 Likes

Woo! Another one made it!
I’ll have to make a note to self not to use that particular blue bin again. Maybe they only check it once a week. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

It may just be our postie too. Our regular postal carrier retired 3 years ago and they still haven’t replaced him yet, we just get tacked on to the end of other routes. Sometimes things arrive promptly, and sometimes they have so much to do on their normal routes that our post gets delayed a bit.

4 Likes