GALentine's GALlery!

Ooh, that’s got to be frustrating! I’m glad yours are arriving, at least.

2 Likes

And a special thanks to @magpie for Angel-ing such adorable cards!

3 Likes

Yes a huge thanks to @Magpie for the angel card, it really brightened our day!

3 Likes

Love you folks! You deserve all the sweetest mail :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I received from @magpie as well!

Such a beautiful card; thanks so much!

15 Likes

I received this gorgeous card from @jemimah

She included this extra artwork that’s so gorgeous:

And this beautiful watercolor house. I love the delightful fall colors:

From @megwell, this gorgeous mixed media card and the same little heart zine as the rest:

17 Likes

Wow! @jemimah, your watercolors are so beautiful and worth the wait!

2 Likes

@megwell i love the watercolor plant piece. Very cool.

2 Likes

I received from @Bunny1kenobi yesterday. Pictures didn’t happen after dinner like I had planned, so I took some photos right after getting home today.

Lovely shaker card.

Friendship bracelet with colours inspired by my pinterest. I had a very interested helper so this is my best picture of the friendship bracelet. Blizz approves and would like to murder it. I am wearing it to protect from curious kittens.

Thank you!

14 Likes

I’m glad you like it!

2 Likes

Full credit to @jemimah for that embellishment!

3 Likes

Blizz looks like a soft little fluffball!

1 Like

I received from @jemimah !

The card and the artwork are so beautiful, and the extras are grand! “All you need is love” is my favorite Beatles quote. Thanks so much!

14 Likes

Such a lovely watercolor!

2 Likes

Just received from @Magpie - an unexpected surprise! Thank you so much- love the stamps and how you combined them!

13 Likes

I received my galentine’s from @jeanneleigh! It’s so adorable, and I love the pretty watercolor heart magnet and bookmark! Thank you! :slight_smile:

And I also received a surprise galentine’s from @Magpie! It’s so sweet, thank you! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

More gorgeous cards! Am explosion of beautiful pieces of art!

1 Like

I recd two cards!
From @irid3sc3nt

Clever card! And really unique neat little banner. So stinking cute. Your creations are always so cool.

And from @jemimah

Really lovely water colors. I feel really lucky to get some jem art for my collection.

And her sweet extras. So nice. Those cards are adorable. Are they from a set?

Thank you. I can’t think of a better way to spend a Galentine’s day than getting some love from my crafty gals.

18 Likes

This gallery just keeps on giving!!

5 Likes

Hello All, I am helping a family member today and may not be able to update the swap. I usually take Sat & Sun for myself, but I will log on this Saturday to update, if need be.

9 Likes