General Feedback - I love this site!

Wow. I happen to think this site is really bad ass. Good work!

(testing a Feedback post :joy:)

4 Likes

Woah, me, too!

This is totally awesome! Looking good!

2 Likes

So happy you are here!!

it shows when someone is replying (live)!

@kittykill i’m trying to show you features, so i’m using them

I love the little prompts too. It will be great for people who are just starting out.

back to cpanel/linux hell - i’m having an issue with the subdomains and cannot seem to 1. easily redirect β€œletuscraft” and mask the forum.lettucecraft.com so back at it

YOU EARNED A BADGE!!! Way to go, reading those guidelines.

1 Like

Everything looks fab! Wow, whata fresh new look; color me impressed!!

Hannah is going to be here until later this afternoon. I’m going to squeeze every last minute out with her, and then I’ll be around.

3 Likes

New home is so clean and pretty. Best New Year ever! :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m really digging those adorable hipster animal icons for each category. :heart:

4 Likes

I may or may not have spent entirely too much time on those. :rofl:

4 Likes

Did you design them all yourself?!? They are AWESOME! Love them so much. I hope they have names :wink:

I hope they have names too.

1 Like

Names! So we can say - I was over at Fred’s and… (Fred :fox_face:) :joy:

1 Like

OH MY GOSH. THEY DO NEED NAMES.

Only one has a name.

We have these plates hanging in our kitchen. One day, Ezra was like, β€œMom, I really like the blue plate most.” I asked him which one, and he said, β€œThe one right above business fox.” :joy:

Now everyone just calls that one business fox. It makes us laugh so hard.

So when I started designing the site, I was trying to think of category icons. Many sites use thread, scissors, etc. I knew we needed something more than that, though. And so, the animals were born!

The base animals are from a designer and I edited them to suit our categories and site style. I mean, the bear needed a scarf, if he was going to be on Fiber! :grin:

5 Likes

she of course thought that was necessary around 3:15am and got out of bed, and started her day. Having gone to sleep around 1:30, it was a long day hehehe

6 Likes

7 Likes

@mr.sweets4ever, I love that you have a unicorn Avatar :joy:

3 Likes