Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Love, love, love that necklace - it is stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have a friend who does resin jewelry. So, techincally, I didn’t make it, but it was handmade. We collaborated on the design.

1 Like

The bag is also gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great package! Bags are always so useful, and those are great sizes … and made out of such pretty fabric, too! Love that you collaborated on the resin piece.

1 Like

WOW! That swap package is AMAZING!

Now I need a beach themed bunting! What lovely scenes!

Drooling over those fabrics…great selection…I know we will see them in future projects…

I adore the lace hoop…showcases the lovely lace in a meaningful way…

The resin necklace is also quite stunning, but I love that bag…

1 Like

Dreamy stuff!

I‘m still sitting on my box for @jemimah, waiting for the postal service to take up delivery to NZ again.

1 Like

Well prepare to be very jealous. After a long and torturous battle the postal god’s yielded the goods. And boy was it worth the wait!!
Mistress Jennie and I agreed to swap a a quilt top and in the end we both made one another two.

Look at these,I love the colours in both, but the bigger one is all of my favourites, the smaller one is going to be made up for my mother, as it’s a perfect colour for her. Jennie, sweetly included a spare block for the bigger quilt so I could make a cushion and she included some strips for binding.

This is the extra block beside some wonderful pride/rainbow fabric

And you’d think that’s more than enough right? But Jennie is so generous. She sent me these fabulous FQ, I love the pomegranate motif and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it on fabric, plus mushrooms and pineapples! Plus the mid century modern yellow is a design I’m really loving right now.

And that’s still not all!! She got her hands on one of those vintag sets that they were mailing out within the US, that I was lusting over. So many pretty things

And this brilliant pencil case, so cute! I’ll be using this for markers when ever I get back to lecturing

And you’d think that’s way more than enough right? She also sent me this amazing prayer flag. It’s been a tough day here, (just one of those days) and this made me cry. I love it.

Thank you so much @MistressJennie this package rocks.

11 Likes

Goodness! Such an amazing package! I absolutely adore the top quilt top!

1 Like

I’m so glad it finally got to you, and that you like it my friend! Truth be told @PerfectlyBohemian, @sheepBlue, @Abbeeroad & @StudioANF all helped. They gave awesome advice while I was making the prayer flag, and were sounding boards on the making of both quilt tops. And PB ordered the Vintaj set for you, and sent along the fabrics!
Oh, and a wave hello to Mollie Moo. :wave:t2:

4 Likes

The flag is just spectacular; the design is so beautiful and intricate and the mismatched letters are so cool! The quilt tops rock; no way I could even choose between them. One of your pictures may be missing; I couldn’t find the extra block.

You guys both outdid yourselves!

2 Likes

Beautiful quilt tops! Of course, I love the red one best! :slight_smile:

Can’t believe both of you send two quilt tops internationally and they both made it across safely…yay!!!

4 Likes

I received my lovely package from jemimah days and days ago, but I completely forgot about posting — I guess all I do these days is check the postal website to see if I can finally mail out her box and turn away grumpy…

The contents of my lovely package made me smile all over though, and they do so whenever I see them.

This is everything: the loveliest softest silkiest cowl in blue, purple and green, a gorgeous piece of artwork, button collection, and a cute felt brooch.

Here’s a closeup of the little bird, isn’t she the cutest? I love the colours too, so soft and with a hint of purple

The cute felt heart — I love grey with pink, and it seems my girls do, too. The 8yo would of course let the 6yo have the brooch and make do with the cowl… I have to learn how to knit, if only to keep things for myself without kiddies borrowing their favourites!

Very happy with my loot, thank you so much Kirsten!

11 Likes

What an amazing package!

Wow! Beautiful!!

1 Like

Spectacular package!

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad you like it. The cowl looks really pretty on you!

1 Like

That’s really pretty , I keep checking with the post office to see if I can post @jemimah package for another swap, still no joy.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I’m still looking at all those green, yellow and red dots for overseas packages, waiting for NZ to turn from yellow (still only letters containing papers) to green (accepting packages again)… @jemimah & @MistressJennie I’ll keep looking, and I’ll be at the post office ASAP!

4 Likes