Go Bananas Swap Gallery

We’re going to need to keep an eye on @kittykill. She’s clearly gone completely BANANAS!

Beautiful package of love my friend. The portraits are amazing.

1 Like

These swap was aptly named! Look at all of the great stuff…enough to keep a person busy busy busy!

Those portraits are hilariously fun! And, yeah, I can see you singing shanty songs…ha ha ha…

1 Like

Oh wow, I love the embroidered hoopla portraits! :blue_heart:

1 Like

You’ll have to tell me the story about the couple, @kittykill!

1 Like

Holy guacamole, indeed! That is an awesome swap package!

1 Like

@endymion Here is the story about the captain and his wife.
A Sea Captain and His Wife. A Love Story

4 Likes

So much love and thought in those awesome packages, this swap has brought so much joy! Personally I’m still pouring more and more joy into jemimah’s item, bit by bit. Quality alone time is very hard to come by these days, rarer than yeast!

1 Like

Rare, indeed!

1 Like

Y’all, I received from @Abbeeroad today!

Usually, I have a clear share progression, but this time is so hard! So I’ve decided to follow her note order.

A non-traditional woven hoop:

The hoop was made by Mr. Road! Swanky, huh? And the join is super smooooothhh. Abbee wove right onto the frame, and stitched right on top:

Check out the woven picot stitch! The wandering line reminds me of a game, or a walk in the woods, and I just love it.

Do you see the dancing ladies? They were passed along from @sheepBlue . From one, to another, and again. The crafting circle of life. I agree, AR, dancing pagans for sure!

Do y’all follow Jude Hill, Spirit Cloth?

Meet Abbeeroad, Imbued Fibers! Isn’t she just the sweetest little creature?

The fibers are so soft, and she’s incredibly dimensional. She will never hang outside, but I do want to tuck her in a window (to do her own whispering).

A fiber wearable, I SUCH DREAMY COLORS!

The wool balls were from @cackle , which she then stitched, and strung. I have the perfect knit swing dress to wear this with! I love to be a part of the great crafter link.

Finally, extras: fabric, a ribbon, wood burned beads (you sly dog!) black sashiko thread, positive letters, small paper bits, and a trading card!

Thank you SO MUCH @Abbeeroad for agreeing to partner! My heart is so full! You were so kind and generous!

:four_leaf_clover: :heartbeat:

13 Likes

I’m so relieved you like it! You were a pleasure to craft for my friend!

2 Likes

that is an awesome package

2 Likes

Epic package!! Beautifully done :heart::

1 Like

FOR YOU AS WELL! Such a happy little package - I am already wearing the necklace!

Beady, beady, beady (a la Twiki, Buck Rogers). :robot:

2 Likes

Super artistic hoop!!! And the wood burned beads are so cool, too.

1 Like

Such a beautiful package! That weaving is amazing. Reminds me of a map from a fantasy novel. So, so lovely.

1 Like

@Abbeeroad is definitely an amazing partner! I’ve been lucky enough to be partnered with her before. She never disappoints!

1 Like

She’s also an awesome human being.

5 Likes

Aw…you guys! :blush:

3 Likes

You guys do know our Abbeeroad is famous, right? yep, I have her fabric page that was featured in a book, which I also bought! Her talent and generosity has grown over the years…and this package shows it all!

love the weaving…so much to see…just want to touch all of the textures…

cute little cat all dressed up in finery…

and the beads!

7 Likes

How do I not know this?? What book? What project? I must know! :smiley:

4 Likes