Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Wow! Beautiful!!

1 Like

Spectacular package!

1 Like

Yay! I’m so glad you like it. The cowl looks really pretty on you!

1 Like

That’s really pretty , I keep checking with the post office to see if I can post @jemimah package for another swap, still no joy.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

I’m still looking at all those green, yellow and red dots for overseas packages, waiting for NZ to turn from yellow (still only letters containing papers) to green (accepting packages again)… @jemimah & @MistressJennie I’ll keep looking, and I’ll be at the post office ASAP!

4 Likes

I know you’re on top of it Anne!

What a gorgeous cowl! The colors blend together so nicely…and it does look wonderful on you!

1 Like

@ilovesnaills hasn’t been able to share photos, so I’m going to post what I sent to her.

The main thing was this snail hoop:

It definitely took a bananas amount of time to make! But because I felt weird sending just one thing, I also included a little feltie:

And here are the two items together:

15 Likes

I really really really love this package! Oh, I am going to have to pin this hoop! So great!!

I recently found a snail and watched it move around the leaves. It was so fascinating. Yep, I took a video of the guy moving around.

1 Like

That snail is so well done! Do I spy Japanese fabric in the mix?

1 Like

That is one gorgeous hoop!

1 Like

Fabulous package! I love the way you made these snails, so cute!!

1 Like

@roler, your package for ilovesnails is wonderful! I love the stained glass feeling of the hoop. Beautiful work.

1 Like

You guuuuyyyyys I received from my swap angel @seeuudee, and an angel she was indeed! Look at this incredible piece of art she made for me!!!

I had requested non-paper wall art, and she more than came through with this awesome quilted sword design:

And because I’d also mentioned that I love D&D, this includes wonderful 3D felt renditions of the various many-sided dice!

The whole thing is gorgeous, with so many colorful materials, there are tons of new things to notice each time I look at it, and I’m sure it will continue to make me smile when I have it displayed! I showed pictures of it to some of my gaming friends already and they love it too!

There was also some very tasty looking candy in the package, as if it even needed any more awesome!

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH, @seeuudee; I am bowled over by your generosity, and so so happy with my new wall art!!

11 Likes

That is so unique, colorful, and full of detail!

1 Like

I am so pleased you like it - I went through several phases of love and hate - especially the numerous times parts of it were unpicked :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

But ended up loving it and it got a nod of approval from my D&D loving husband, so was hoping you would love it too :smiley:

3 Likes

I always find complicated quilted designs so impressive, and this is even more spectacular due to the rainbow colors and the D&D theme. Those little dice are genius!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh!! How beautiful!! Those dice are over the top!! Wow!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Lovely! The dice are the perfect touch!

1 Like