Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Ack, forgot about the gallery too. That’s an amazing package! I especially love the customized car tote - so creative!

2 Likes

I received! I will post pics when the kids go to bed.

2 Likes

Here you go!

I received a applique skull pillow done with buttons, stamps, lotion, and a bunch of cool stickers

Sheepblue also made me some awesome cards with some sayings I pinned.

Thanks so much, I love everything!

13 Likes

The button skull is amazing! And all of the cards are so fun. Great package!

I’m glad you like it all! I had a blast making it for you.

1 Like

Awesome package!! Love the skull and cards and STICKERS!

1 Like

Those cards are hysterical!!

1 Like

That skull is brilliant

1 Like

That is such a cool package @sheepBlue! The cards are hilarious!

1 Like

I received @Edel’s very generous swap package. We had decided to swap quarantine quilt tops, working from stash. She went bananas making not one, but two quilt tops! The first is a cheerful scrappy number. None of the 4 quadrants are the same.

Here’s a detail shot of one of the quadrants, which contains a block within a block.

And here’s the second one she made. This one is my favorite. A beautiful scrappy rainbow star. I love that the star is off centered. After I quilt it, I can’t decide if I should use it as a lap quilt, or if I should hang it as a wall quilt in our stairwell, which could use some art.

Here’s a detail shot of the inner star.

She also sent a few candy treats, which I forgot to take pictures of. But one of which I might be snacking on right now as I post…

Thank you Edel! Now to spend the afternoon working on my second quilt top for you. :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Wow!! Those are beautiful!! I especially love the rainbow star. You do amazing quilts @Edel!

2 Likes

Holy moly! That is an epic package!!!

1 Like

I am so relieved that they’ve arrived. All the mail seems to be in upheaval at the moment. And I’m glad you like them x

if you can’t use both then feel free to pass them on to someone who can!

1 Like

Edel! All the small pieces! These are spectacular! I really appreciate the bold star against the pastel background. You are a swift stitcher!

:heartbeat:

1 Like

Oh man - I see lots of dyed goodness in there!! Love the star pattern especially!

1 Like

WOW! She certainly did go bananas; those are incredible!

1 Like

I can’t imagine how difficult it must have been to use all those buttons in the right spots to make that skull on the pillow cover! I love it!

And of course I love Edel’s quilt tops-she’s the Queen of Quilts!

That button skull pillow is pretty cool…I really love the cards…they make me smile when smiling is sometimes hard to do these days!

Two quilt tops? wow…and all of those scrappy pieces…it is like getting a collection from the queen of quilts!

2 Likes

Wow! Quilt tops!!!

1 Like

WOW! This swap gallery is amazing so far!

1 Like