Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Quilt tops was Mistressjennies brilliant idea, saves on postage and of was in the spirit of using up stash.

2 Likes

That rainbow star quilt top is so gorgeous!

1 Like

More packages in the gallery!!

That skull done with buttons is so cool, well done! Love the cards too. Great work @sheepBlue.

Top quilt, now that is going bananas :banana: Haha! I love them both, but I think the star is my favourite too. Awesome and such amazing work @Edel!

1 Like

@edel that star quilt top is so gorgeous! Love the rainbow effect :heart:

1 Like

I received an awesome package from @momiemae yesterday!

She sent some pretty yarn to add to my stash.

And some neat bowls that will definitely come in handy for my next craft project.

Last item is a really soft scarf/wrap in a really pretty ombre of creams and browns which is great!

Thanks so much @momiemae! This was really nice to receive considering I’ve been having major issues receiving other packages lately.

12 Likes

ooo…lots of yarny goodness!!!

1 Like

Love the bowls!

1 Like

What she said! The bowls are great, and the scarf is, too. Love the varied shades on the scarf.

1 Like

That’s is a beautiful yarny package @momiemae! Full of snuggly goodness!

1 Like

Love the package, full of gorgeous yarn!! That wrap is so pretty and I love yarn bowls, yours are so nice. Great package!

1 Like

Somebody went banana with all of the yarn goodness! Pretty projects and pretty yarn for your own projects @sheepBlue!

1 Like

That swap package from momiemae is awesome crocheted goodness! I especially like the shawl! I’ve been looking to make myself one in that pattern.

I received from @endymion and boy, did she spoil me! Ready for picture overload?
The unveiling of the loot

The most fabulous pin ever! I feel so fancy!

Such a beautiful necklace and it is the perfect length

A fun retro journal

A super happy adorable basket.

This jar of whimsies! A pink mason jar and the little cover is to die for.

The cupcake picks and whimsies! You guys! Dying!

Thank you so much! Everything is so wonderful and brightened my day. You are awesome!

12 Likes

WOW. Someone pegged your tastes perfectly! I can see all of those making appearances in your tea cupboard. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right? So much is going in the cabinet. I can’t wait!

1 Like

@endymion the thimble necklace is glorious!!

1 Like

Lol…I was thinking this, too. It’s like kk sent to herself…:thinking:

1 Like

Wow! Everything about this package screams YOU as far as your tastes go!

Nice job endymion!

I need that jar lid topper!!! What a cute one!

And that basket…yes, need that, too…

@endymion really went bananas with things definitely you, @kittykill!!

1 Like

Yay! So glad everything arrived intact and that you like it! My package is at the post office…can’t wait to see!!!

2 Likes