Go Bananas Swap Gallery

I love the scarf and the seahorse bag the most. That’s an awesome package!

1 Like

All the colors in that swap package are so gorgeous! That sea turtle sticker is great, and the embroidered seahorse on that bag is amazing!

1 Like

Oh gosh I am loving those color choices and that pouch is so cute!! :smiley:

1 Like

I got my amazing package from @PerfectlyBohemian today! Holy awesomeness, Batman. She sent me so many goodies, and they were all so wonderfully packaged, too! ! I feel like my pictures don’t do justice to the incredible things she made. I wish you could all see them in person.

Check out that cool wrapping job! My Blythe doll made out like a bandit, and she’s just delighted with everything. The critters will work great with my other dolls as well! My Blythe got the most beautiful herbology set with a gorgeous felted cloak and bonnet.
Just look at the adorable mandrake on that bonnet! And his little embroidered roots! Ahhhhh!!! And look at the gorgeous grape hyacinths on this stunning cloak!

The set goes perfectly with the dress she had on!

Then there was this sweeeeet niffler, complete with functional pocket and shiny bracelet!

And a bowtruckle!!!

She also sent me these awesome socks:

and some pouches that are perfect for helping me organizer my oodles of knitting needles!! And check out the gorgeous card!

OMG everything is so amazing! Thank you sooooo much!

15 Likes

OOOH these are so awesome! The teeniest little bowtruckle really steals my heart though :heart: :leafy_green:

4 Likes

Blythe is sitting by my monitor hugging both the niffler and the bowtruckle. She refuses to let go of either, LOL! OMG I forgot to mention - THEY ARE POSEABLE!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, I’m so glad the set goes lovely with your Blythe and get wardrobe! I had a blast crafting for you!!! Thanks for being an excellent craft partner!!!

And thank you @MistressJennie for being a phenomenal organizer and pairing us together! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

4 Likes

The niffler and the bowtruckle are melting my heart! So adorable! Love the whole package!

4 Likes

Such a fantastic package, but that bowtruckle :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@PerfectlyBohemian that niffler is so cute!
Nice job on the wrapping :grinning:

4 Likes

AH! Such a fantastic package!!! Felted goodness!!!

I agree with sheep - the bowtruckle! :heart_eyes:

I’m totally going to steal that wrapping technique!

3 Likes

Truth is that the wrapping supplies were almost all from a kit from @geekgirl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: She hooked me up with some snazzy supplies in a personal swap!

4 Likes

Genius! I love non-traditional wrapping.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, I also forgot to mention that the scraps of dyed fabric were from @Abbeeroad!! I got several dyed squares from her in the garage sale! They are beautiful and have found their way into tiny details here and there on some of my projects.

4 Likes

I’m not into Blythe dolls, but this swap package is so cute! And I love the imaginative wrapping!

1 Like

OOOhhh, so tiny, so cute! I love the Blythe set. The scarf & seahose pouch are beautiful too, but OMG THE TININESS!!!

3 Likes

The crochet scarf with flowers is beautiful! I don’t think I could use those coasters for drinks either. But, I bet they are functional as well as pretty!

2 Likes

The tiny cape with the flowers is just the cutest thing! The matching had with the lovely fabric trim is perfect for your Blythe.

3 Likes

Lynx2Lancer’s swap package was FINALLY mailed out yesterday! Tracking said she should have it by Monday. I hope so, and I hope that what I sent her makes up for the long wait.

2 Likes

You always send such thoughtful things, so I’m sure I’ll be thrilled.

1 Like