Go Bananas Swap Gallery

Just because we may all not be able to leave our houses/cities, doesn’t mean your mail can’t! It was sightseeing for you!

5 Likes

Woohoo! I never worried that it would be lost, but I’m thrilled to know it’s in the country. Hopefully the postman will give up the goods tomorrow.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I do love the pineapple stitch! Beautiful shawl!

1 Like

Woot!! WE DID PERSEVERE! We are lettuce (hear it in your voice like you are at a ball game!)

2 Likes

I received the most awesome swap package from @Moonflame today! I feel really spoiled and love every bit of it. I unpacked on my desk while “at work” so please excuse the background clutter :wink: I also sort of took pictures out of order, so bare with me!

First of all, she sent a letter one what looks like tea-stained parchment and sealed with a Hufflepuff wax seal! I thought this was absolutely beautiful and a really special touch to the whole package which was already fantastic!

She sent a knitted Animal Crossing Bells ($$$) dice bag! Complete with a homemade D20 featuring Soot Sprites from Spirited Away and My Neighbor Totoro!! (There’s even sprinkles!! aka kompeito for feeding the sprites) , and a polymer clay koi pond (one of several plant decorations she sent for my vast houseplant collection :smiley:) Then an Adirondack chair made from Popsicle sticks?! It’s so tiny! And you can’t really chill out in this chair without a nice cup of Brewster’s Animal Crossing coffee (also meant for a garden piece, but I had a Petite Blythe also come in the mail today and they were made for each other!) She’s only a few inches tall - everything is so tiny (also ignore my concrete code book :stuck_out_tongue: work work work)

In addition to those awesome goodies, she also made several plant pot stakes featuring Alice in Wonderland themed decor!A hanging acorn lantern, a We’re all Mad here sign, and a mushroom with a drink me bottle that also has the Cheshire’s face (these are all already at home in my office plants).

And lastly, an adorable Hufflepuff flowerpot cozy! And it fits perfectly on my philodendron also in the office!

I’m feeling super spoiled and this was totally the highlight of my last week or so :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: Thank you so much for being an awesome partner, Candace!! And thanks for being a super fantastic organizer, @MistressJennie!!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Those little plant sticks are really fancy! Love the beads and mushrooms .

Impressed with the perfect tension knitted bag…beautiful work…

Of course, the tiny is adorable…

1 Like

Such an array of coolness! I love the chair, and the dice bag, and all the Hufflepuff goodness… great swap package!

1 Like

wow Love that tiny chair with the AC coffee! everything is so adorable and def Bananas! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love that shawl. it looks cozy.

the dice bag with soot sprite die is pure awesomeness!

2 Likes

What a wonderful swap package that was tailored to your likes as well as your family’s! And all that stitching so neatly done!

I thought the same exact thing!

She posted this on Instagram and I LOVE IT! What a genius idea! I hope to be partnered with her one day so I can get one!

I love those plant stakes, they’re really cool.

And that shawl is magnificent

1 Like

What a perfect package for PB! I especially love the bells bag (!!) and wait…that dice is home made?! So cool!!

1 Like

Such an abundance of bananaey items, so much joy here! The thing I just can’t get over is the demon, that is such a great idea. And work. Awesome!

Ever since I saw that NZ eased the lockdown rules I’ve been checking the postal info several times a day, but there are still no packages going from here to there. I can’t wait!

1 Like

The most lovely package has arrived safe and sound from @wendiek

First up this oh-so-cute seahorse pouch

I love, love anything with seahorses on and this pouch is such a useful size.

With the prettiest of linings and was holding some teas to try

A turtle vinyl sticker, which is going to need something special, and some gorgeous coasters - not sure I will be able to put cups on them :thinking:

And last, but in no way at all least, the softest and prettiest buttoned scarf, in the loveliest colour and with such gorgeous flowers. Wendiek mentioned that if I didn’t like it, I could unravel and use the yarn for something else. Well that it NOT going to happen, although it is a little warm here to be wearing right now, but as soon as the cooler days appear!!

Thank you for a fantastic swap - hope your parcel arrives soon :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ooh, lovely scarf and I adore that bag!

1 Like

What cool loot! I love it all; especially drawn to the coasters. Even love the ribbon around them.

1 Like

Great colors in that package! I love the coasters!

1 Like