Grand daughters 2023 PJs

I’ve been making PJs for my grand daughters for several years, here’s the 2023 versions …

New pattern as they’ve outgrown what I’d been using. First time I’ve used an online pattern, doubt I’ll use this one again. I found the length between the legs and waist band too short and the legs tighter than I’d like.

Grand daughter 1 put hers on right away (her parents don’t want her face online so I get her to look down) I had to take the elastic waist in several inches. She really liked them!

Grand daughter 2 didn’t try hers on :cry:

26 Likes

Always a nice gift! She looks so cute in her new PJs! Looks like you left a bit of growing room…they grow so fast!

3 Likes

It’s always heartwarming to see your annual jammies for your grands! These look cozy and comfy.

3 Likes

Super cute jammies! Hope they had a fabulous Christmas.

2 Likes

these are adorable!! so well done, and the sweetheart is so cute, even with her face concealed :slight_smile:
Is it a knit fabric?

2 Likes

It’s flannel but the next pairs are going to be knit. When they were little, flannel stretched enough but these pairs barely enough.

2 Likes

I made her current size but this pattern fit large, she won’t outgrow them right away.

3 Likes

Aww, thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

They fit so perfectly!! I love this tradition!!!

3 Likes

These are adorable! I woukd have been too busy hugging the penguins to try the second pair on.

4 Likes

Saw grand daughter 2 today, her bottoms fit perfectly, no room for growth though. Head opening is too tight so I brought them home to adjust.

2 Likes

Grand daughter 2 tried to count the penguins on the bottoms, mommy said she stopped at 30, probably because she can’t count higher :smiley:

6 Likes

:snowflake: Congratulations! Your project is snow good, it’s featured this week! :snowflake:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Geez I want my grandma to make me cute bespoke pjs. Hmph. They’re adorbs.

3 Likes

Hmmmm. I may have to do some Christmas pjs for my littles next year. Penguins are an awesome compromise between the everyday and a pattern that yells “CHRISTMAS” at you.

These turned out so cute!

1 Like

I try to stay away from Christmasy fabric, it’s hard sometimes though when you find very adorable ones.

1 Like

So cute and such a fun present.

1 Like

These are so cute, omg. I wanna squish that baby gurl!

Me too, oh wait, I do squish her every time we see her !

2 Likes