Green quilt

I love this! I could see myself making something like this–I’m thinking my husband’s cousin who’s getting married in Aug-- did you use a pattern?

1 Like

I think it looks wonderful :smile:

It’s beautiful and cant wait to see it with the hand quilting, but yeah, would be so much better in blue.

2 Likes

Just so lovely.

I am far too lazy for a pieced back to a quilt, but I just absolutely love them. Such a nice touch.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see yours in blue! :rofl::+1:

It’s very pretty! I love it! It came out great!

I really love the colors! It’s very pretty! :smiley:

I love that you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone color wise. It makes me think of an aerial view of fields and farmland. :shamrock:

Here’s a link to the pattern - https://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2016/12/new-patterns.html (Edel had shared it on discord while we were in site limbo).

@Edel, how many quilts have you made with this pattern?

2 Likes

@AudiobookLover thanks for that link.

How many, I think at least 5. It is such a fast make and great for all those FQ that you couldn’t resist buying because the fabric is so pretty, but you don’t want to cut them up.

2 Likes

I am always looking for a different quilt pattern, and I love this! It is also very pretty, and I am sure she is going to love it.

1 Like

I love this blanket! Green is definitely my favorite color, so I like it an extra lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow! It is so bright and cheerful!

So pretty! If you hadn’t said the columns on the side were an improv fix I would never have guessed they weren’t part of the original plan.

Those greens go together really well. Isn’t it funny how we all seem to have one color that’s “rare” in our stash? For me it’s usually yellow/orange.

1 Like

Oh I love the green!! Great job!

I for one have never seen that strip done on the back and I absolutely LOVE it! It is so neat looking. Great quilt and I think the color is very cheerful.

1 Like

That is beautiful and I can’t believe how quickly you made it!

@Trillian. I have a load of orange, little yellow and now no green or purple from the last two worlds that I made. I will have a ton of fabric, so I’m not sure what colours I do have :crazy_face:

@gozer I love that back stripe thingy. But it was to ‘stretch’ the fabric I did have to make it wide enough.

1 Like

I love the mix of the different green fabrics! It looks so fresh and cozy.

green is so hard to work with sometimes because of how the shades can vary so much, but this looks great! looks very cozy and happy!