This quilt is finished. It’s for a friend who’s favourite colour is green. It’s not a colour that I would have picked, and tbh I was hard pressed to find enough green in my stash. But I really like it now that it’s done. I would have preferred a darker green for the border, but I had nothing that would work and no access to anything. I put the big blocks on wrong when I was making the top, they should have been on sideways. So when it was done it was disproportionate. I added the ‘columns’ of green on either side to make it wider. The fabric on the back was not wide enough, so I used the scrappy block I’d made from trimmings with the last few bits of green in my stash. It’s awful weather here today, rain and wind, so I had to take most of the pic inside. This one reproduces the colour most accurately.
Not too many puckers on the back!!!
Edit: I’ve left the large rectangles unquilted as I plan to add some hand quilting to them. Big simple shapes, hearts, leaves, etc.