Halloween Advent - Gallery

I am really stoked to watch this gallery as an innocent bystander!

2 Likes

Ooohh I can.not.wait!!

2 Likes

I’ll be away for a couple of days but I’m going to pack 4 so I can open them at the right days!

3 Likes

Me, too, my best Edel-berry!!

I finally allowed myself to open my package. HP wrapping as far as the eye can see!

There is one tiny one - 3x2. That might be the first.

4 Likes

OK You guys totally have to go back up the thread and see what our fearless organiser sent me. It is awesome

4 Likes

Those zombie ATC’s are a riot! lol

2 Likes

Gorgeous shawl!!

And I’m sooo loving that fabric!!

2 Likes

Squishy pillow ftw!!

2 Likes

You have no idea how much angst that shawl gave me! I am so relieved to hear you love it! You listed ‘vibrant’ colors, and it is much more muted, but I wanted something that could go with just anything! And it had to be BIG!

Yay!

2 Likes

@chameleonhound what a clever way to ship chocolate! I’ve never heard of that brand before - it looks Yummo! Your Zombie pocket letter is TO.DIE.FOR! (get it?). Bahaha! They all rhyme! You ARE a clever one!

Thank you! It’s Campside shawl by Alicia Plummer. After Edel shared her caravanning ways, I figured it was perfect.

2 Likes

I just opened #1 from @artsycandice! It’s a gorgeous felt embroidered ornament. It’s beautiful!

It was very carefully wrapped in paper and in a gift bag and after admiring it and taking a picture I carefully wrapped it up again and put it back in my suitcase because I don’t want to forget it in my hotel room!

2 Likes

Caravanning ways, I love that description.

Ps your necklace is semi precious stones for the beads. I figured if you didn’t want to wear it, you could hang it up.

2 Likes

:heart: I am still at work but will open and post in a few hours. :heart:

1 Like

And day 1 is up!

2 Likes

This was the very first time in my life I used stamps on fabric. I’ve been obsessed by it ever since. Don’t know why fabric stamping never crossed my mind before! The lemon balm is from my garden.

1 Like

That ornament is divine! I hope one day my lettering looks that good.

1 Like

I just opened nr 2! It’s the cutest skull ornament ever. He tries to be scary but he’s not very good at it.

1 Like

Big apologies! I haven’t posted photos. I will catch up tomorrow! So, so sorry - dealing with a messy household issue.

Caught up - be sure & scroll to the top!

2 Likes

@chameleonhound those zombies are HILARIOUS! so witty and clever!