Halloween Costume Challenge 2020

I love this challenge every year!

2 Likes

I did make-up for the halloween zoom meet up (and forgot to add my shirt) Would this be okay to add to this or not?

Hi @Riechan! That was a tough question, so I checked in with the other Mods for their opinions. Some of us felt that makeup alone isn’t a complete costume, BUT, I did not specify that in the contest rules. So we will count it. Go ahead and enter your makeup from the Zoom Meetup. :smile:

But for everyone’s information, in future Halloween Costume Contests here on LC, we will specify that a costume also needs clothing or accessory elements to count.

3 Likes

Thank you!

(Should so delete the pictures from last year, because it isn’t me?)

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

A socially distant Viking!

2 Likes

Ahhh, I didn’t even realize this was a thing, thanks @MistressJennie for cluing me in! This year’s costume (for multiple events, thankfully) was a Cheshire Cat! It served two purposes - a friend’s birthday was Alice in Wonderland themed AND I had a Halloween costume with a mask ready to go!

The dress was something my friend had on-hand, I made the jacket, the ears, and the mask… the bag was made by @Bunny1kenobi!

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/cheshire-cat-costume-fashion-2020-q4-contest-entry/8794

2 Likes

Here is my
Entry: Weird Bird King Costume- Fashion 2020 Q4 Contest Entry

Bird king of Hell. :joy: I’m sorry, I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. I just needed to do it.

2 Likes

My entry!

Phew! Made it!

2 Likes

My Entry: Gender-Flipped Han & Leia Halloween Costumes

I’ve loved looking through all the cool costumes so far! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Here is my entry: “Alaskana” Costume

I always enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with! Costumes are my favorites!

2 Likes

A big thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge! Voting is now open, so go vote for your favorite costume in the first post of this thread.

2 Likes

Voted! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for organizing this! So much fun to see all the wonderful creative things people made!

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :bat:

Congratulations to @Abbeeroad! Your Plague Doctor has won the costume contest!

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thanks all! :black_heart::black_heart:

Congratulations, Abbie!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Nicely done!

1 Like

These are all great costumes! I always focus on my kids costumes and throw something together last minute for myself. They are 22 and 14 now though so maybe I will do better this year and encourage them to do more for their costumes and focus more on mine.

1 Like