Halloween Costume Challenge!
Many things have been canceled this year, but you know what’s still coming up? Halloween! And staying at home just means we have time to work on some truly epic Halloween costumes.
YOUR MISSION - CRAFT AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN COSTUME!
- Your costume may be for yourself, or for a family member or friend.
- You may have help or collaborate on the costume with an immediate family member like your spouse.
- Your costume may contain some purchased elements, but must be predominantly handmade by you. (Examples of purchased items could be a crown, to go with the princess dress you sewed.)
- Each LC member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread. If you wish to submit a group or family set of costumes, it will count as 1 entry.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on November 4th.
The winner of the Halloween Costume Challenge will receive a $20 Amazon gift card!
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- Fashion 2020 Q4 Contest Entry” (example: Jennie’s Witch Costume - F&T 2020 Q4 Contest Entry). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on November 5th - 11th.
- The winner will be announced on November 12th.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!