Halloween Home & Yard Decor Challenge 2022!

Yeah, this should be good!

2 Likes

The instructions still has 2021 lurking in the text, could be the result of a obscuro spell or just too much spiced hard cider.

Does a decorated trunk meet the criteria?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up @marionberries! I fixed the offending text. And yes, I think a decorated trunk meets the criteria. It’s open to outdoor decorating, indoor decorating, or a single decor item.

3 Likes

I might actually have a little something to enter this year!

1 Like

Crafted _____ for my new Trunk or Treat display this weekend. And the two items I ordered came in. Now just to finish the last piece and dig out some items from my closet.
Now to start some weather spells so we have good weather.

2 Likes

I got one! Wooboo!

1 Like

This weekend is our Trunk or Treat. Time to get pics of some wonderful trunks. All my decorations are done and now I am just considering the costume…it could go several ways. Posting later.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see! I love trunk or treats, lol.

1 Like

I’m curious to see your theme!

1 Like

Just making an entry to say that I participated…

Pair of Jack O Lanterns - Halloween Decor Entry 2022

1 Like

I just posted mine. It said it was similar to Father’s Day Greeting Cards for Church Kids - Really?

2 Likes

Posting my entry :smiley: Unexpected quick-ish window decorations

2 Likes

We carved pumpkins this year. It took way longer than expected…as usual. Carved Pumpkins- Halloween Decor Entry 2022

1 Like

It’s time to VOTE! Scroll up to the first post to vote in this challenge!

:skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones:

Congratulations to @HeroicHatchling! Your entry Carved Pumpkins, has won the Halloween Home & Yard Decor Challenge for 2022!

:skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones: :headstone: :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats @HeroicHatchling!!

Congratulations!

How exciting, thank you!

1 Like

@HeroicHatchling You deserve the win, very creative and fresh.

Congratulations @HeroicHatchling, your turtles were a fun and unique approach to Halloween decor!