Halloween Home & Yard Decor Challenge 2022!
The most wonderful time of the year is nearly here… Halloween! And why should costumes get all the focus? Why not show the whole neighborhood your Halloween spirit by decorating your home or yard!
YOUR MISSION - CRAFT SOME EPIC HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!
- Your item may be a piece of home decor, or outdoor home/yard decor. It may be a single item, like a wreath, or a larger project, like a scene or vignette in your yard.
- You may have help or collaborate on the decor piece with an immediate family member or close friend like your spouse, or BFF, but that is it. You cannot submit a Haunted House created by your entire church group.
- Your decor may contain some purchased elements, but must be predominantly handmade by you. (Examples of purchased items could be plastic skeleton bones, to go with the headstones you carved out of foam.)
- Each LC member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread. If you create multiple scenes or areas of decor for your home, it will count as 1 entry.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on November 5th.
The winner of the Halloween Home & Yard Decor Challenge will receive a $20 Amazon gift card!
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Home & Garden Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- Halloween Decor Entry 2022” (example: Jennie’s Spooky Skull Wreath - Halloween Decor Entry 2022). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on November 6th - 12th.
- The winner will be announced on November 13th.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!
@TheMistressT’s Nut Cracker - Faux Zombie Apocalypse Weapon & Rack
@endymion’s Pair of Jack O Lanterns
@marionberries Madam Marion Fortunes
@imera’s Quick Pumpkin & Bat Halloween Decorations
@HeroicHatchling’s Carved Pumpkins
- Nut Cracker - Faux Zombie Apocalypse Weapon by TheMistressT
- Pair of Jack O Lanterns by endymion
- Madam Marion Fortunes by marionberries
- Quick Pumpkin & Bat Halloween Decorations by imera
- Carved Pumpkins by HeroicHatchling