Halloween Rope Rainbow

I made this on accident. well, I meant to do chores, but I got to thinking HOW I would make one of these. so I got out some supplies just to try it out and then I stood for like five hours at my work desk wrapping yarn and all of sudden I had this. inspired by one I saw on Etsy, but it’s no longer listed so I can’t link to it.

20 Likes

This is the best accidental Halloween rainbow that I’ve ever come across! I like the use of all the different fibers. Also, I am so glad to hear that I’m not alone in my, “let me just take a minute out of {cleaning the house, doing laundry, other houseworky stuff that must be done} to do this one crafty thing super quick [cue SpongeBob narrator - ‘6 hours later’]” crafting!

6 Likes

Love all of the colors you used in this rainbow wreath!

What did you use to wrap around?

1 Like

This is so much fun! I love all of the little extra details that you added. Fabulous!!!

1 Like

All the little extra goodies make this totally next level!

1 Like

So fun with all the little trinkets attached. Great crafty diversion!

1 Like

I love this!!!

1 Like

I used various yarns, worsted, eyelash, ladder, ribbons and trims. I used a mixed group of them at once!

1 Like

I meant what did you use as the base? Wire? A half wreath frame? It is so full and lots of textures!

so much better than chores! Its so fun and happy!

1 Like

This is full of Halloween holiday cheer! Chores are for chumps, anyway.

1 Like

oh duh! I used some cotton macrame rope I found at joanns!

1 Like

That is so totally gorgeous!!

I love it!! Every time I check it out I see something new that’s cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I accidentally made this. :smile: @audity you are my spirit animal. I love this.