Hanging candle globe

It’s very pretty. I love the hanging silk strips and the little suspended pearls.

1 Like

That’s a neat piece. I’m impressed at the reuse of the cinnamon broom (did it retain any of its scent?)!

1 Like

The broom had been in my house for months and had already lost its scent. When it was wet I could smell a little cinnamon, but not much.

3 Likes

This is stunning! Really beautiful. And it survived shipping!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

What a beautiful idea.

1 Like

This is so beautiful and creative!

1 Like

Such a creative and charming piece

This is so pretty.

That’s really cool and pretty, I love the way it’s set up as well as the use of moss and twigs.

1 Like

This is just beautiful. I love it both ways, hanging or on the table. It looks like a tiny fae could be caught dancing away in it at any moment.

That is beautiful.

I raved over this in the swap, and I’m thrilled it got it’s own post!

I love you reused formerly functional items, so they continued on. I would not have thought of the glass beads hanging down in the middle, and would have been so wrong. They are like water droplets.

This piece is phenomenal. :four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

I love the reuse of the cinnamon! And the overall result is amazing. I love the look!

Wow this is gorgeous! Great idea to have the silk strips come off so it can sit.

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words. I have never done anything like this and it was a really enjoyable challenge. :heart:

It’s more wonderful close up and in person even. It’s really incredible, so darn amazing.

This is absolutely incredible!!

Ohhhhh I looove this! Wonderful job!:smiley:

This is another great example for the Light It Up swap! :heart_eyes: Light It Up Swap SU Mar 20- Apr 3 SO May 15

Wow! That’s beautiful.