Light It Up Swap SU Mar 20- Apr 3 SO May 15

GALLERY

LIGHT IT UP SWAP

Who’s ready to shine?! This swap is for all those who want to let their light shine!
The rules of this swap are simple: make it light up! You don’t have to use fairy lights. All lightforms are welcome. We aren’t going to inhibit your creativity, and get creative!
This swap is for 1 Medium item. What’s a medium?

• Medium – 3+ hours – small amigurumi (6” or less), tote bags, basic scarf, hooplas (outline or felt), earring & necklace set.

You can discuss extras with your partner, but they are not required.
Now who is ready to light this swap on fire?!! Hopefully, not literally, but we will see. :fire:
You must post in the thread before joining and agree to answer weekly check-in questions.

Do you qualify to join? Check out the rules, and don’t hesitate to ask me if you have questions.
RULES

Send Outs are May 15th.
You have six weeks to create an amazing package. Let’s make this gallery SHINE!

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Light It UP!
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name and mailing address, including the country, as it would appear on an envelope:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?

If you are international, confirm that sending electronics to your area is okay. Yes/ No

Do you understand that tracking is required for shipping within the US and an image must be captured for International receipts?

Confirm that you are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?

Would you be willing to take a second partner if we are uneven?

Please link one Medium-sized Item that you have posted to LC:

What themes do you like? Please give at least 5 options, but feel free to list as many as you want.

Are there any types of things that you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors and/or aesthetics?

Are there any colors, themes, styles, or materials etc. that you dislike?

What sort of crafts can you do?

Do you have a Pinterest you’d like to share to show your taste?

Will you post in the swap thread once before you send this signup form?

Will you post in the thread weekly?

Anything else you want your partner or the organizer to know?

6 Likes

Participants:

Package Sent: :candle:
Package Received: :bulb:
Late with Communication: :flashlight:
Contact Gozer!: :zap:

@gozer
@Bunny1kenobi
@artsycandice
@jeanneleigh
@sweets4ever - 1st swap!
@FiredGinkgo - 1st swap!
@steiconi :candle:
@Rlynn
@Tapestry :candle:
@Camelama
@Myruka
@Myrthena
@LovelyMiss :bulb:
@Immaculata

Partners:

@artsycandice@FiredGinkgo
@jeanneleigh@Rlynn
@sweets4ever@Myruka
@steiconi@Tapestry
@Camelama@LovelyMiss
@Myrthena@Immaculata
@Bunny1kenobi@gozer

4 Likes

I think I already know what I’m going to make!!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Oh man. I’m nervous and excited. Will have to work on my q later this week!

2 Likes

That’s how I feel too. It’s going to push me, and I think we are going to have an amazing gallery! I can’t wait!!!

2 Likes

So excited for this one! I have a couple general ideas already and can’t wait to stalk my future partner. Craft stalking is obviously the best stalking. I’ll get my questionnaire in this week.

3 Likes

So fun! Need to fill out my questionnaire this week! :heart:

1 Like

This sounds like fun!
Ideas are percolating…

2 Likes

I am tagging people who showed interest on the Ideas Board.
@AntBee @Immaculata @endymion @Myrthena @sloth003

3 Likes

Oh wow, i was already working on a lighted craft for a different reason! Oh should I should I….

2 Likes

yes, you should!

1 Like

Yes!!

1 Like

I really loved to join but i know this parcel is going to heavy which means high postage and custom documents (that i can cope with) but the parcel of partner will not get through customs without a fine and an invoice of customs as it will not be considered as a gift (the postage will be too high and it is not just an envelop) as everyone is outside the EU.
So i’ll pass

3 Likes

If anyone else from the EU expresses interest, I will let you know.

1 Like

I’m not going to join but I have a “lightbulb” above my head, if anyone needs an inspiration, message me.

4 Likes

It has been quite a long time since I’ve participated in a swap… but as synchronous timing would have it, I just bought a set of tiny led fairy lights this week for a project and I will have extra. Okay, okay universe… you got me. I’ll do ONE swap. :laughing:

8 Likes

[cue avalanche of awesome swaps]

7 Likes

Yes! Come on people! Get adventurous. Break out of your comfort zone. Get creative! Join and lets play!

3 Likes

Part of why I’m interested is that I have a stash of fairy lights, battery votives, and even miniature crystal chandeliers. Be nice to use up some stash!

6 Likes

Do it doo it doooooooo iiiiiiit

4 Likes