Happy Mail ATCs, 30 to help spread a little joy

I started making these to help cheer people up from the day-to-day quarantine/fear/etc of Covid 19. Then more crud happened in our country :cry: I’m not going to get political and I feel like everyone knows what I’m talking about. Basically it’s emotional over here in the US.

…anyway! I made 30 of these “Hello” ATCs to send off as happy mail. They are made with masterboards, card stock, postage stamps, and rubber stamps. 25 have been sent out so far :slight_smile:

And (just a few :wink:) closeups:

Thanks for looking

17 Likes

Every act of kindness, creativity and thoughtfulness is needed right now, and I so appreciate this. In fact, seeing this (and just receiving mine!) kinda fuels my motivation to do happy mail, as well! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

They are beautiful!

2 Likes

You are so sweet and thoughtful!

2 Likes

Love these & the thought behind them! That blue and coppery background of a couple of them is particularly striking.

2 Likes

Fantastic ATCs! What an awesome way to share joy in a time when it is very much needed…kudos!

2 Likes

That’s such a great idea - getting mail brightens everybody’s day!

(I’m also glad to know I’m not the only one who saves postage stamps, and now you’ve given me inspiration as to what to do with them…)

2 Likes

They are so cheerful! Such a wonderful way to share a little happiness.

2 Likes

What a great way to spread some love! It’s certainly needed right now!!

2 Likes

They’re beautiful, little acts of kindness go a long way during these times. I’m sure everyone who received one was very happy to get them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wonderful project; the works themselves and the method of sharing.

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Happy Mail ATC’s are one of this week’s featured projects.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: