Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I just found some beautiful happy mail from @Cindy and @madebyBeaG in my mailbox!

9 Likes

They are so alike, but different!

I also received from @madebyBeaG today! Thank you!

4 Likes

I knew @madebyBeaG and I had made similar cards, it’s fun seeing them side by side.

6 Likes

Hey friends, has anybody heard from @PrincessP ? I’ve messaged & written but she hasn’t been around since August & I’m hoping everything’s ok, that she’s just busy with school & taking an internet break.

4 Likes

I am friends with her on FB and IG but haven’t seen anything posted lately.

3 Likes

Hello all. It was brought to my attention this morning that ErinAquaheart has passed away :broken_heart:

Her partner, Lynn, logged into her account to share the news: Harry Potter Craftalong - Yule 2021/22 - #182 by ErinAquaheart

9 Likes

I sent her items for a personal swap over the summer and haven’t heard anything from her since :woman_shrugging:

Edited to add - I did she she was adding things on Pinterest so I’m hoping she’s ok and maybe just taking a social media break.

2 Likes

RIP @ErinAquaheart. You were a blessing to us all while you could be here us with us. You’ll be missed.

Rein, thanks for passing this sad news to us.

5 Likes

I also received from @madebyBeaG the other day.

Farewell ErinAquaheart.

3 Likes

Add me to the @madebyBeaG recipient list! Thanks, Bea!

3 Likes

So sad! @ErinAquaheart will be missed!

2 Likes

I received a Positive Affirmation ATC last week from @geekgirl
Carlee, it arrived just when I needed it, thanks!!!

11 Likes

I haven’t heard from @PrincessP for months either. I know she was very busy with her work. I hope she is OK - I miss seeing her around here.

4 Likes

I received some happy mail! An adorable little one of a kind Canadian ornament balancing nuthatch from @Cindy and a pretty ornament card from @madebyBeaG! Thank you! :bird: :blush: :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

I forgot about that little fellow … glad he arrived :smiley:

3 Likes

Me too, he’s adorbs! :blush:

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

My heart goes out to Erin’s family. Thank you for letting us know.

3 Likes

oh, what sad news. Thanks for letting us know. Big hugs all around – this community is very special to me.

2 Likes

I got a bunch of happy mail!

Four holiday greetings in the mailbox today from @madebyBeaG @GeekyBookworm @Lynx @Bugaboo and @Amfkinney :sparkling_heart:

And this arrived a couple of days ago - one of @Kwality570’s fabulous monsters and a beautiful magnet too!

Thank you so much everyone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes