Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

That card is amazing!!! I absolutely adore it.

3 Likes

Squee! Dandelion! Spring is coming!

2 Likes

Oooh, so much beautiful mail!

That dandelion botanical art is super pretty @Whistlefish! Wow!

4 Likes

Two very random Happy Mails going out today! I almost feel sorry for one of you :smirk::joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I’ve updated some of the “fine print” for the craftalong. Please be aware of the following:

This is not a swap! Lettuce Craft and myself take no responsibility if someone fails to send or delays sending anything

There have been no issues that I’m aware of and lettuce keep it that way :wink: Thank you :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Borrowed for Use It Or Lose It!

4 Likes

@Whistlefish that dandelion card is amazing!

4 Likes

I’m gone to have to closely watch who receives from you :flushed:

3 Likes

I received a beautiful birthday card from @Reinikka! :smile: She also sent a very pretty wish themed ATC for me, which is just perfect for a birthday wish and a pop card! (The dandelions are metallic silver too!) Thank you! :blush:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome! You’ve been so generous with your stickers & extras that I wanted to include something a little extra special (although I’m still trying to think of something better for later!)

4 Likes

Aww, that’s very sweet of you on both parts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You certainly don’t need to, but if you do I know I would appreciate it. :blush:

4 Likes

I received one of @Bugaboo’s cute April Showers cards today! It was perfect timing as I was exhausted after the pm group of 4th graders I subbed for today.

8 Likes

So cute!!

1 Like

I received from @Bugaboo and @Lynx today. I seem to have missed the window (no pun intended) for good lighting tonight, so pics tomorrow. But thanks, ladies!

3 Likes

This is stunning @Whistlefish!

2 Likes

I received from @saintcady … the maple leaf buttons are adorable, thank you so much!

10 Likes

I love those buttons! @saintcady, your laser cutting skills are awesome!

3 Likes

Yay! I’m glad my sunset cards are arriving. I did a batch and have another batch to go (I ran out of international stamps!) I hope everyone doesn’t mind that it’s easier for me to do batches of the same card vs a couple dozen different designs. (i.e. I hope everyone doesn’t mind if you all share in the same card style in any given month)

9 Likes

I forgot to post my wonderful mushroom picture from @Cindy! She sent it in a cute card about our shared love of fabrics! Above it was a nice card from @whistlefish that I also forgot to post!
I have all my cards in a basket and it is a nice collection of happy!

9 Likes

I can hardly keep up with this thread – so much happiness flying here & there!
:heart:

I’m glad you posted these pics bec I also rec’d from @Bugaboo (darling laser cut birdie!) and @bluebird…I haven’t had a chance to go through everything, but a big THANKS is in order!
My mailbox is making me smile so often these days, and I really appreciate this group so much!

I’m dragging a bit today after dose 2 of the vaccine, so esp enjoying the TLC of my cards

and @AIMR, I like the idea of putting the cards in a basket – I had another brief moment of inspiration of handing a wide ribbon on a closet door in my craft room & clipping them all on, but I don’t see myself following through :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes