Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

Awwwww :frowning_face:

I was very, very lucky today!!

Tried to lay out the envelopes in a way that doesn’t show my personal details. One arrived damaged and one is the LGT swap package from @jemimah, very happy mail but not this happy mail.

9 Likes

Looks like you hit the jackpot today! yay!

3 Likes

I love mail jackpot day! I always tell myself I should open one a day but that never happens. They pretty much all get opened immediately.

@Immaculata I feel like that arrived pretty quick for being overseas!!

3 Likes

I was going to wait until my boring meeting was over, but I even failed that! I’ve been getting so much mail lately that it’s hard to take pictures of everything, but I will frame yours!

18 Likes

That is truly beautiful!! (and informative!)

3 Likes

Ooh, the dandelion card is lovely! :green_heart:

3 Likes

That card is amazing!!! I absolutely adore it.

3 Likes

Squee! Dandelion! Spring is coming!

2 Likes

Oooh, so much beautiful mail!

That dandelion botanical art is super pretty @Whistlefish! Wow!

4 Likes

Two very random Happy Mails going out today! I almost feel sorry for one of you :smirk::joy::rofl:

12 Likes

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I’ve updated some of the “fine print” for the craftalong. Please be aware of the following:

This is not a swap! Lettuce Craft and myself take no responsibility if someone fails to send or delays sending anything

There have been no issues that I’m aware of and lettuce keep it that way :wink: Thank you :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Borrowed for Use It Or Lose It!

4 Likes

@Whistlefish that dandelion card is amazing!

4 Likes

I’m gone to have to closely watch who receives from you :flushed:

3 Likes

I received a beautiful birthday card from @Reinikka! :smile: She also sent a very pretty wish themed ATC for me, which is just perfect for a birthday wish and a pop card! (The dandelions are metallic silver too!) Thank you! :blush:

8 Likes

You’re very welcome! You’ve been so generous with your stickers & extras that I wanted to include something a little extra special (although I’m still trying to think of something better for later!)

4 Likes

Aww, that’s very sweet of you on both parts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You certainly don’t need to, but if you do I know I would appreciate it. :blush:

4 Likes

I received one of @Bugaboo’s cute April Showers cards today! It was perfect timing as I was exhausted after the pm group of 4th graders I subbed for today.

8 Likes

So cute!!

1 Like

I received from @Bugaboo and @Lynx today. I seem to have missed the window (no pun intended) for good lighting tonight, so pics tomorrow. But thanks, ladies!

3 Likes