Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

So sorry to hear about your families loss. She sounds like such a special person going through so much. I hope each card brightened her day a little bit.

3 Likes

It really did, she got emotional when she was telling me about it.

4 Likes

I received a lovely note and a recipe from Reinikka - Thank you! And I know I have missed thanking someone… I apologize and hope that when I do get caught up and get my happy mail sent I can say “thank you”.
We were on vacation (which was lovely) and only home a brief time when we had to fly out to Indy to see a dear friend before he left his pain behind. Our daughter-in-law’s father and we stayed to lend our support for a bit.
Home again and I will be working on Happy Mail - to get caught up and to have some happy focus.
Cindy aka heartofglass

6 Likes

I know mail has arrived but it’s been put “some place smart” where I will find it in a month or 2. If you’ve sent to me, thank you. I am a silly level of busy at the moment & it’s leading to inevitsble disorganization.

8 Likes

I’ve received a bunch of mail over the last few weeks, I haven’t been right in myself so haven’t posted.

But huge thanks to those that have sent and I will try and acknowledge you all soon. xxxxxxx

6 Likes

I am finished with the class I took and marching band for the kids is winding up, so I will try really hard to get some happy mail out in Gnome-vember. I suggested the idea, after all!

5 Likes

I received Happy Mail from @bluebird!
Thanks again!

4 Likes

Got my November Happy Mail all decked out and awaiting pick up!!! Then you all should enjoy a November happy mail from me soon (I had sent my international ones last week to get a head start in them shipping over seas)

I received the cutest Harry Potter postcard from @heartofglass its a big pink goofy looking hamster and my 7yr daughter fell in love and took it!

I also received a lovely card from @BeesKnees with a yummy pumpkin soup recipe attached. I am so glad to hear you were able to locate the cool Halloween paper pack!

6 Likes

very interesting! I enjoy reading about customs in different places around the world, so thanks for posting this!

2 Likes

Hi!!!
so happy to see you joining in the fun :smiley:

eta: @bluebird I appreciate the vintage bird card!

2 Likes

awwwww so sorry to hear about Putski–
I feel sure that everyone would be willing to directly contact each other for addresses to avoid a burden on you! Thanks again for all you have done to keep this experience fun for all of us! definitely take care of you & your family first, and try not to worry about keeping up so much here! this is definitely secondary to real life :heart:

4 Likes

oh wow. Tough times. I have been wondering about her – thx for the update, and I will continue to keep her in my thoughts & prayers.

2 Likes

Thank you sweetie xxxxx

2 Likes

I also received from @BeesKnees today. It deserves a photo share, but I am off to my kids’ band concert so another day. Thank you!

4 Likes

I got home from my first office day to some happy mail. It’s funny that I’m now starting to recognize who it is from by the envelopes.

Sorry to so many who have sent mail and I haven’t updated. I’ve been in a bit of a funk recently so have not been right. I think, I have a way forward but it’s going to be a challenge.
Not insurmountable.

Your mail always puts a smile on my face and makes me want to do more myself, something I’ve been struggling with because of said funk.

Thank you caring and sharing people :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I agree!

Take this time to enjoy the “happy” being showered on you, and know that in the future you will have the chance to make others happy – right now just focus on you & caring for yourself :heart:

4 Likes

We received a wonderful little package from @Magpie
These sweet cards and letters and 2 felt hanging stuffs she made for the twins to wish Sam best of luck on getting better and for Ella to not feel left out

Thank you so much! They took them to bed the night received and love them

14 Likes

@Renstar I have totally been there! This past summer, work and everything was just too much! I so enjoyed the happy mail but lacked the time and mental ability to get on and thank everyone, but, it still came! Its the beauty of this group, we all love to just spread some joy when we can and at times we are in need.

Remember guilt free here! you give, you get, you’re sometimes in a funk and its all ok!

5 Likes

In true @magpie fashion, that is so thoughtful!!!

I ordered some gnomey things, and when they arrive, I’ll get to work on some Gnome-vember cards. Yay!

3 Likes