Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

It had to have been someone here…look at all the mushrooms! Someone mushroom bombed you.

It wasn’t me BUT I do have a fat letter going out in the mail today for ya! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Oh, no, I didn’t realized they’d discontinued them! I mean, there are plenty of options, but that’s a shame.

Also, U.S. folks buying stamps from the USPS website, it looks like there’s some maintenance going on next week that will impact shipping times. So if you need stamps from there, you may want to jump on it this week.

2 Likes

I have been remiss in posting my happy mail…been kinda hard because I am also very emotional at some of the ones I have been reading…I am cleaning up my messy space today and hope to be making some happy mail by this afternoon…I will also take pics so I can thank each of you who have kept my spirits up during this challenging time.

I am loving the creativity and just plain fun we are having here…best “swap” ever!

8 Likes

Here is a glimpse of what @Magpie sent me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My little crown is currently on the head of one of my jumbled and dusty skunks :sweat_smile: (I hadn’t realized what a mess my collection has become!)

And she spoiled me with this beautiful rainbow heart! I’m going to hang it here next to some retro tapestry I have from a long gone great aunt. It looks beautiful against this wall color! :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

Thank you @Magpie :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

You have been the mail queen…what a beautiful way to send you some love back!

That heart is just gorgeous…and a crown on a skunk might just be a first for me…lol…

4 Likes

Yay, it arrived! I had to get a super big envelop to fit that felt heart piece into, lol.
How is this the first I’m learning of a skunk collection? Now I’ll be ALLLL over that theme!

4 Likes

I love that rainbow heart! And that bird tapestry is such a treasure :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

All this mail is so gorgeous and happy!

@Magpie, the rainbow heart is beautiful, and I adore the little crowns!

2 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH for the birthday card & I love the little surprise quote inside!
Definitely made a gloomy day much better (plus it arrived before my birthday – yay!)

Also a shout out to @bluebird for the sweet card & fun stickers! I was just thinking that I needed some stickers to make cards with & voila! Here they are :slight_smile:
I decided to wait until my actual birthday to open the rest of the surprises!
Thanks for adding joy to my bday week! :cupcake:

8 Likes

It’s totes one of her atc themes! :slight_smile:

@aimr I’m laughing so hard at your “crown on a skunk might just be a first for me” comment.

That is SO MUCH LOVE in that envie! Wow!!!

2 Likes

Sent my info!

2 Likes

I mailed 2 cards today and an experiment is headed to @Magpie

4 Likes

Yup… I collect skunks. My collection is a bit small though. Turns out there’s not a big market for skunk figurines and art? :woman_shrugging: :rofl: I have some handmade skunks and a stuffed Flower (from Bambie) and a few vintage ones. I’m just not a fan of Peppe le Pew :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: …also if I lived in Oregon it would be legal for me to have a pet skunk :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are so cute!!!

5 Likes

So close!

3 Likes

I also received from @Magpie. Funny story about the Quetzalcoatl page: I’m almost certain I have the other side of that spread, previously sent to me by Magpie :laughing:.

8 Likes

Oh, that is funny!
I took a weird old book about the letter Q apart but saved my fave pages. I’m never going to do anything with them though, wishful thinking, lol. Maybe you might turn them into something fun!

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Becky & I live in Ohio. Our small town is designated as a village, so that gives you an idea of how small we are. Someone said I should sign up for this. :wink: It sounded like a good idea cause I’d love some Happy Mail & also it will be fun sending!
I’d love any kind of cute mail, postcards, anything & maybe some ATCs. I enjoy reading mysteries, & going to garage sales and thrift stores. I’m more of a dog person yet some how I only have one dog and seven cats!
You can as me or Reinikka for my address.

9 Likes

I received happy mail mushroom cards from @Reinikka and @susieoregon
thanks!

5 Likes

My MIL has been receiving happy mail and she is really thrilled! So, thank you to @susieoregon and, I think, @bluebird (April from FL is you, right?) - you Rock!

8 Likes

@LadybugsAndBees I was thinking of you this morning, and thought you might enjoy this low key happy mail craftalong.

5 Likes