Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I had the very same idea :smile: The only problem is that shops that sell them are closed again :disappointed_relieved:

These cards are all beautiful!
How do you keep or display the cards you receive?

3 Likes

Like this! :grin:

Little clothespins on strings. Some are tied on to keep spacing even, then I add more “temporary” clothespins as needed. It’s getting full though :sweat_smile: I think I’ll need to rotate some out… or hang more strings!

11 Likes

Love your display! So cheerful!

I like the idea of postcards as well…next time I go into town I will pick some up…it is nice to know a fact or two about where people live…I have postcards from prior swaps that I remember learning a bit about the country or city!

6 Likes

I’m hoping to make something this weekend to show off things. I was thinking of quilting a (probably more than 1) hanging strip and getting some peg type things to clip them on. Watch this space!!

7 Likes

I received happy mail today from @Ewulotta and @Reinikka today, but it’s too late and dark for pictures. I’ll try to share tomorrow. Thanks!

5 Likes

I got Happy Mail from @reinikka today!! I’ll write you back very soon! :smiley:

4 Likes

Still no mail from Florida but I did get mail from @AIMR! Will open it after my work for today is done.

1 Like

That card was for you for the Easter swap! No need to respond…you were the organizer and so I just made an extra!

5 Likes

I went a little crazy and bought a whole bunch of stamps. There are only two different stamps for international letters so I had no choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Could have bought even more though :rofl:

16 Likes

those are cool stamps. in a couple weeks our postal service is going to start carrying espresso themed stamps. I think I will stock up on those :coffee:

7 Likes

Those are some cool stamps, @Ewulotta!

I am turning some experimental pages into happy mail!
From this…

I made these!

15 Likes

Wow, those are amazing!

2 Likes

Gorgeous!! I love your art work.

1 Like

I already ordered some! :laughing: :coffee:

3 Likes

I didn’t even realize I could pre-order! I just did now so I won’t forget when they are availble.

5 Likes

Ohhh, the mushrooms!

2 Likes

@AIMR I love what you did with the alcohol ink page, those look so great! And also, mushrooms! LOL

2 Likes

Well, like you said…when you cut up the bigger piece, it opens up a lot of possibilities! I think it is sort of like spacey mushrooms! Fun to do! lol

3 Likes

I can’t wait for those!

More beautiful work from @aimr!

1 Like

OMG Gruffelo stamps! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes