Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I love the bright colors of the stamps against the brown envelopes!

3 Likes

My mom received lovely mail from @jemimah today and it “perked” up her day. Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of happy mail!

Looking through this thread is such a cheerful way to start the day! I’m glad your mum liked her happy mail from far away @Lynx :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Went and got more stamps!!! They were low it was flags or flowers so opted for the flowers!!! Happy Mail going out soon!

5 Likes

I posted some things this weekend, I have found this a happy challenge. The biggest difficulty has definitely been trying to write in a readable fashion.
I am a massive note taker when I’m working but that is hardly legible. My handwriting muscles have almost faded away.

So, for those who struggle to read my notes, my apologies :anguished:

6 Likes

I know :smiley: There are so many of us who love some happy mail :wink:
It was a bit like when we made our wedding invitations. A table full of cards and embellishments and envelopes and stamps.

4 Likes

I received some more happy mail! Postcards from both @Whistlefish (a pretty Happy Everything card :gem: ) and @saintcady (hand colored lobster artwork :lobster: )! Thank you both so much! :blush: I’m really enjoying all the various lovely things everyone is sending. :blue_heart:

hmlheblehfjk

10 Likes

That lobster is gorgeous!

I received a lovely card from @Ewulotta

Thank you! I mailed you a card this morning with my paper book + April showers extra. I also realized I had previously not put enough postage on my 2 ounce international mail. Whoopsie!

I wonder where they will go…

5 Likes

Love all the happy mail so colorful and different!!

I was SUPPOSE to be off until Monday and I have to now “go in” tomorrow…I’m remoting in but still

So for all these super important meetings that should have been emails…

I’ll be assembling for \the majority of them!

8 Likes

@AIMR my MIL got your card and was so pleased! Thanks for making her day!

4 Likes

I swear mail headed West is going by Pony Express at a rapid pace…glad it made it to her so quickly!

3 Likes

Wow! I got lovely cards from @Ewulotta and @AIMR today, along with an awesome “purple thang” from AIMR… which isn’t actually purple but matches the beautiful kimono perfectly. :heart_eyes:

Thank you so very much ladies, these are both gorgeous!!

6 Likes

They started making them in other colors…I picked out one to match the card…lol…

2 Likes

I love it, thanks so much! It’s gonna be so handy!!

2 Likes

I am so late in thanking @Lynx for the card that arrived over a week ago with real, pressed daffodils on it!

I totally got a big, goofy grin when I saw them.

In other news, after a mass of technical issues trying to do ONE. SIMPLE THING. I finally got the last piece of materials for my first batch of cards. I’ve been writing them out the last couple nights so I need to get addresses and start mailing.

12 Likes

What a unique card!

2 Likes

That’s so pretty and cheerful. Perfect for spring. :heart:

2 Likes

I made some notecards for a new friend to use…

I am going to ship them today with a note and then send out a few more random ones I made as well…

bluenotecards

All are made with sprinkles of watercolor powder and stamps.

15 Likes

I received a Florida postcard from @bluebird today.

4 Likes

Watercolor powder! :scream: What is this magic???

2 Likes