Happy Mail Craftalong 2021 ~ Monthly themes and Birthdays too!

I’m always up for birdies! :blue_heart: But I’m also a themes optional person so maybe I shouldn’t vote either. :wink:

haha, same! :laughing:

3 Likes

@susieoregon, @AIMR and @Magpie: my MIL got happy mail from all three of you today! She’s over the moon! Thanks, friends!

3 Likes

I also love receiving letters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arg!! Just found out one digit got dropped from my address when I submitted it.

Unit 2313

I’m so sorry to anyone who gets a returned item. Arg. I don’t know how the digit got dropped. :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

All you theme-breakers! How ruuuude doing your own happy thing instead of the group happy thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh no! I updated it on my end. Hopefully everything finds its way to you eventually!

6 Likes

June to the Moon! :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh, I love that! June to the Moon!

3 Likes

How about a combo month?

…Space vs Bugs!

Which theme will win in June? Will you receive bug mail or space mail?? Will you receive bugs in space? Join now to find out!

(I’m joking…but honestly…I’m only halfway joking. :thinking: I would kinda love it. :smirk::laughing:)

5 Likes

Phew! I had the right address! :grin:

2 Likes

There’s an old German fairy tale, Little Peter’s Journey to the Moon, which involves a May beetle called Mr. Zoomzeman. Now I’ve got a picture in my mind :smiley:

7 Likes

You are so sweet.

I was very annoyed yesterday, a package that I’d sent to you got returned The postoffice had printed a label to replace my hand written address, they could not have gotten your address more incorrect, they dropped out numbers and changed the country to the US. So that’ll go back in the mail for a second try!

2 Likes

That would give me the perfect excuse to buy a cool moon item I’ve been drooling over!

3 Likes

I love my moons! In fact, I mailed a Moon themed card this week! I also saw astronaut and moon stamps online.

2 Likes

I’m going to look that up! It sounds so sweet.

2 Likes

Oh, I want to see that story!

I just looked up the original illustrator, Hans Baluschek. I’d never heard of him before, I’m so glad I have now!

1 Like

@PhoenixFireDesigns whoops I went to update in my addy book and I totally didn’t even put a unit number on your label UGH

I was able to create a birthday special for @bluebird and sending it today!!!

Collecting more addresses as well. I need to get with all those who want something for their Moms and such!

3 Likes

I super appreciate those letters going to friends & family. Now we are under stay-at-home orders so everybody is getting out even less! A mailbox full of happy is incredibly cheering, now more than ever :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh, I just read about your neighbor! I know when Jim had his knee surgery, his moods went from anger to depression not only from the pain but from not being able to do everyday things for quite a while…it is tough to remain positive when you rely on others to do almost everything for you!

Please PM me her address…does she do any crafting herself? Do you know if she likes to read?

1 Like

She majored in ART! I am trying to convince her to join in here. She paints the most delightful things, her avatar on my phone is a darling frog she did with pencil crayons whilst isolated in hospital with her bum knee. It’s awesome. Her family are big readers, they have a library room in their house, it’s completely stuffed with books!

3 Likes

these are all so amazing!
and I wish you much happiness in your new home
:heart:

1 Like